News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Summit Clearance items ends FEB 28, 2013

Started by SixGun, January 22, 2013, 01:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

It's time to spend your Christmas money.  Summit's most recent mini catalog, SummitRacing.com  "powerhouse"  for Jan/Feb has some really good deals on a few items.  Don't know if you guys get this catalog but here's a few of the items.

THRUSH Glasspack Muffler 2.25 inlet/outlet Polished T-304 STAINLESS STEEL was $99.95 on sale for $22.50 while they last. Hell that's cheaper than the painted ones.

HYPERTECH Power Programmer III Tuners for Ram, Dakota, Durango, Grand Cherokee, Charger, 300 .  Engines: 5.2/5.9/5.7 Hemi/5.9 Cummins.  Was $238.50 On Sale for $99.50 while they last.

SUMMIT Street/Strip remanufactured Carburetor 600 cfm, 4 bbl, vac secondary, electric choke, polished finish, chrome steel fuel line included On Sale $199.50 while they last.  PN SUM-RM08600VS

Thought someone might benefit.  I've always liked the Thrush mufflers. 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

Red truck has a thrush muffler.  Maybe I should keep it when I part it out... :great:

rjtx667

I don't have a thrush, but I have glass packs on the 91... I have been thinking I need to swap to something a little less loud.

Been thinking about the hooker aero champers?
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

I had the Hooker Aero Chamber in my Ford Ranger and felt like I had less power than Flowmasters.  But it was quieter until full throttle runs.  This was on a 4 Bang.

However, remember the guy with the black stepside at RamJam that came with Eric.  His name is Noah and he goes by ProjectPW.  Anyways, his truck sounded badass and was fast.  He told me that his truck was running a 318 with Hooker AeroChambers.

SixGun

Here's a pic of Noah and his truck in case you don't remember who I am talking about.

rjtx667

Yeah that kind of solves it for me... I think I will go that route. Probably for the 2000 too. Once the engine is in I want duals for it or maybe do like MadMax and do duals to a 3.5" and run 3.5" the rest of the way as there is limited room under the truck.

The 2000 also has a glass pack right now... cheap off brand so it gets loud too lol.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins