News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Spring 2013 outing - RamJam " Testing"

Started by rjtx667, February 22, 2013, 11:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtx667

1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

If ya'll dont hear my vote. I'm game for what ever is decided. Ron keeps me up dated and so far works with my doings. lol :13: :13:
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

rjtx667

Think I might go crazy...

get a simple screen and camera's for clearance/ navigation but also get a set of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AST7NO4/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

we could throw 1 per truck with a 32gb card... lots o video

:laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Just don't know about that seller, Schong... err.... Chelong.  Heard he can be a real dick.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

SixGun

Ernest, so what other RC items have you got to sell?  May be a good time to wheel and deal at this event or Ram Jam.  And NO I am not buying back your stickers...  :tongue3:

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

LOL I still have the pop top with a sun roof in it. Tell me what u think its worth to u. I have the J 10. LOL
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

workgoats

Quote from: chicken-little78 on March 09, 2013, 11:34:16 PM
LOL I still have the pop top with a sun roof in it. Tell me what u think its worth to u. I have the J 10. LOL

And, we are not hauling the J-10 to Marble Falls so you can pawn it off to somebody.  I don't think we can get away with three trailers at once.

SixGun

I don't even know what a J 10 looks like but I vote to make it into a Ram Jam event.  See who can drive over it and then make it part of the landscape as a permanent landmark.  Put a sign on it that says, "Beware of Dodge Trucks Crossing".

SixGun

So if I'm looking at my map correctly,  we stay in Area B normally for the primitive camping.  Any idea where the cabin is located in relation to where we normally stay or the room that Ryan is going to be in.  Seems like we would have seen it already this last go around in October.

rjtx667

the cabins are in area b, apparently they have added them since October.

He also made mention they are working on new bathrooms for area b as well. Maybe by RJ we can have those.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

I think the bunk houses are just about where we have been camping for the last two years.  The guy on the phone told me that they were close to the original cabin and within 150 feet of the bathroom we were using last year.

SixGun

Well, I got some mixed news yesterday.  On the good side, I will be transferring to a brand new store just 1.5 miles from home.  On the bad side, we start setting it up on the 23rd of this month to open on May 4th.  I had applied for that store sometime back but the opening date was kept a secret until now.  We will be working pretty much straight through.  Don't know if I'll still be able to do the 3 day weekend at this point until I meet with the co-ordinator on the 23rd.  I definately don't want to miss this opportunity.  The store manager will still be in training during this time and so I will be running the show in the interim, so it doesn't look promising for the weekend off.  There will be another store manager overlooking and assisting until the one in training is up to speed though.  They are salary and I'm not so I have to have some time off LOL.  I'm hoping to swing Sat/Sun or maybe the Sat only at least.  It's a bummer to say the least as far as missing the outing.  I really wanted to be the one to winch Ernest out of some shit.   :laughing7:  I'll keep you posted.

rjtx667

well at least we can say congrats on the new job  :13:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

Richard,

Hope you can make it for at least part of the weekend.  We discussed going by and picking up your wife but decided it would probably not be the best idea...

Ron

SixGun

Sure... who's truck is she driving.    :dontknow: