News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Medina Lake/ Lake Hills car show 3/2/13

Started by SixGun, March 02, 2013, 11:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

Well Danger Dave invited me out for a car show he helped to put together in Lake Hills.  This is a sleepy little town on the back road to Medina Lake.  Though it was small, there were several really nice rides.  Too many Camaros just like any car show and one was even a 454 big block.  Then there were a couple of Mustangs - go figure, one of which was a full race car with roll cage and slicks.  Don't get me wrong, they were nice too.  Since I can only post a few pics at a time, I'll start with Dave's Esther.  It is a 1924 Dodge Touring Car.  It has tilting front windsheild and wooden spoke wheels.  It also is a driver as he took this nice looking woman on a ride but unfortunately she invited her boyfriend along for a ride also.  Oh well - nice try.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

SixGun

There was a really nice green Dodge Savoy with a poly wide block 318 and push button transmission.  SUPER CLEAN !!  Lots of nice people just like all car shows.  Everyone loves to talk about their rides.  Many were locals and everyone seemed to know each other.  One yahoo though must have had too much to drink.  As we were leaving, we heard someone doing a long burnout.  Lake Hills has winding roads and this guy lost it and ran up onto a good 3 foot brick retaining wall and knocked over a sign.  We drove by him as he was walking away looking pretty embarrassed.  Darn Camaro drivers ...  :drunken_smilie:  Too bad we didn't get a pic of that.  It was pretty funny predicament having the front end perched on top of that wall.

SixGun

few more pics: