News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

what to do. (to good to crush)

Started by ernestgonzales78@gmail.com, March 05, 2013, 08:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

OK we were talking one day and I tell Ron how I've always wanted a J10. Ron tells me he has one if I want it. It doesn't have any axles nor drive train. I say hell yeah a great start. Sooo now its been I think 8 months and we finally have on a trailer to go to scrap. The more I look at it I can not bring my self to crash it. I have chevy axles and drive train for it. The front clip is in the bed. It;s missing the seats but has dash and steering wheel.

So hears the deal. Is anyone interested in taking the poor J10 to give it a good home. It's going to get me in trouble. All I want out of it is fuel money and a little change for Ron. If interested respond. If u want to pick and poke. Feel free to post> LOL
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

rjtx667

I would but man I am out of parking spots... and spare engines lol.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

It is a 1978 J-10.  The front clip is in the bed.  The springs and axles were removed and put in a RC at some time.  It has been owned by a number of RCC guys but no one has done anything with it other than move it around, all over the state. 

There is no title and no engine or transmission.  No rust and very minor body damage.  We think all the parts are there for the front clip. (it is in pieces)  It is a long, wide bed and the tailgate is good.

There is no seat either and I doubt if it has a gas tank.  Originally it had dual tanks.

crazzywolfie

maybe if there is no rust you could try selling it on craigs list or something like that. someone might be interested in it.

numenorian101

It's in Texas right? I wonder how hard it would be to get a bonded title for it?

workgoats

It's too late for that.  It's probably sheet metal on some Chinese car by now.

The War Wagon

Posting it on a Jeep board might've got more results.  :(
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

I think Ernest just likes to crush vehicles.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

80W150

Man, had I been playing on here more..... I have a buddy that might have been into that. Like Wolfie, you don't see them up here in the great rusty north.
Chuck