News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

donations to this site

Started by DODGEBOYS, March 18, 2013, 02:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DODGEBOYS

my time on RCC is almost over and l,m gonna move here full time [with a bunch of other members ] and l,m not a free loader / so l wanna donate something / l was payin a $100 over there   :icon_salut: :039:
MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see how much trouble we can get in with RCC

rjtx667

Quote from: DODGEBOYS on March 18, 2013, 02:04:34 PM
my time on RCC is almost over and l,m gonna move here full time [with a bunch of other members ] and l,m not a free loader / so l wanna donate something / l was payin a $100 over there   :icon_salut: :039:

I appreciate the offer to help, but the cost of this site is about $12 a year... thats for the domain. The hosting while it does cost real $$ is not a real cost because the space and power is already there with my business.

if we want to open a paypal account and have donations go there, we can use that for misc stuff.... Event giveaways, or when a member may need help during a rough patch in his life.

I am open to any and all thoughts on this... and if people really want to give me $$, I can always do more upgrades to my trucks.

The point of this site is to provide a stable environment for us and our addictions  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Toyradio

I am also moving over full time. Lets see if we cant make this as good as what RCC used to be. Thanks for the site.
:13: