News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

'77 Macho PowerWagon

Started by Dodgestrike, July 27, 2012, 07:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgestrike

We haven't started with the heavy project yet , its my brother's truck and he is in the gathering parts process.

but here are some pictures of the starting point , the previous owner just used it for hunting had mismatched 31-32" tires and lots of details but it had what I think its a milemarker part time conversion double rollbar and a performer intake.

then it went to 31x10.5 bfg A/T all stock

the last stage was 35x12.5 bfg Mudterrains -4.56 gears the original lsd on the back and a suspension lift with shackle flip and longer shackle on the front , shocks from an '06 diesel ram ( they had the right lengt and a cool pentastar logo ) and skyjacker steering stabs and the engine just had a performer intake and then an MSD ignition.

its an original macho  I think it was sold in Canada ,360-727-NP203 part time converted , Dana44-Chrysler 9.25 limited slip 3.55 gears , no a/c and I think that's pretty much how it was.

well to the pictures of the starting point

MOPAR
Massively Over Powered Asphalt Remover.

Dodgestrike

MOPAR

Dodgestrike

MOPAR

Dodgestrike

the plans , remove or maybe finish the exocage -the sliders are staying
more power probably via a 4" arm stroker
D60-D70 with Detroits
some suspension mods for more travel
tires in the 40" range  and a well deserved paint job , we had other plans for it but its an original macho and even if I like to cut sheetmetal its wouldn't feel right. but make no mistakes it was a fun trail rig and will stay that way
MOPAR

SixGun

8)  Where the hell was that??  Looks like freakin' fun!!

Great looking truck!
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Dodgestrike

MOPAR

phillip637

1985 Ramcharger 4WD 318/727/np208. 4bbl cammed headers
1989 Ramcharger LE 4WD 318TBI/727/np241
1990 W250 318TBI/A518/np241
2000 Dakota 3.9 magnum 2WD