News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

1976 Big Block RC build

Started by SixGun, July 27, 2012, 10:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

I took out my rear seat out of the death charger. If you want it for your rc :thumbsup:

SixGun

Thanks for the offer but I actually have 2 for mine. The original white one and a fold down one that matches the tan buckets Ryan sold me from his 91.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

You sure you don't want three ?  :13:

SixGun

Is it gold weave and come with a truck attached?   :great:

SixGun

I noticed that my "new" radiator from the 77 W200 has a passenger side upper and lower inlets. My water pump housing has the drivers side drop.  Hmmm...went back and picked up the matching one at JY. Also took the center dump exhaust manifolds since they are getting scarce apparently. I should have picked up the motor mount brackets as well for the same reason.  Oh well, next time.

ProjectM880

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I really need to make it down to the JunkYard!

SixGun

A weekend at Ernie's for another marathon engine build.  :13:

ProjectPW

So the RC will be ready to wheel next month right?
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

rjtx667

I am curious if he drove carter down there to go it ?  :laughing7:

Looks good  :13:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Quote from: ProjectPW on June 28, 2015, 09:11:42 AM
So the RC will be ready to wheel next month right?

Next month is transfer case :laughing4:

SixGun

Anyone have a source for the two long exhaust manifold studs (6.99 a piece x 4= $28 @ Napa)  or the heater hose outlets on the water pump housing?

crazzywolfie

have you possibly tried calling another parts store and pricing them out? that seems a bit ridiculous for a couple studs. is there a place that mainly sells bolts and hardware? wouldn't hurt to try them. i remember replacing some studs on something and they were only like a $1 or 2 each and i think they even came with nuts.

SixGun

We found a kit with 3 in the HELP section with the washers and nuts but they ended up too short. They were $8 for 3 each. He's got some places around town that may carry them that weren't open on weekends. He's just a real busy guy. I'm going back in a month to pick up the transfer case and we will wrap up the loose ends hopefully.  Came out pretty awesome. I'm excited to say the least.

ProjectM880

Looking good Richard!  :thumbsup:
That thing will be a beast on the trail  :steeringwheel:

SixGun

Check out these trees at the in-laws house. Its not an optical illusion. I've trimmed as many lower branches as I can. Those suckers are big and tall and over the house. Some branches are starting to break. Check out the one over the Malibu.