News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Final Plans For Ramjam

Started by ProjectM880, June 12, 2013, 06:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

My opinion on the awards are, they sound good to me. Don't need a lot of stuff to keep up with. Ron and I are trying to get the pit and banner but have a lot going on. More than likely it will be the last day before we get finished. Now if someone wants to get their own award to give out for something. That might be an idea. They'll just have to keep up with the judging of it. The ferd will be coming out as long as I can get away from work. Haven"t done anything to it since we made it home.
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

Toyradio

Shorty and I are hoping to have a surprise vehicle ready for Ram Jam. It should be fun.

trailduster.dave

Quote from: chicken-little78 on July 21, 2013, 01:42:01 AM
My opinion on the awards are, they sound good to me. Don't need a lot of stuff to keep up with. Ron and I are trying to get the pit and banner but have a lot going on. More than likely it will be the last day before we get finished. Now if someone wants to get their own award to give out for something. That might be an idea. They'll just have to keep up with the judging of it. The ferd will be coming out as long as I can get away from work. Haven"t done anything to it since we made it home.

DID I NOT READ SOMEWHERE I ALREADY HAVE MY OWN AWARD??? :thumbsup:
24DB Touring Car "Esther"
48NewYorker Coupe "Eleanor"
39Ply Clb Coupe "Lesley"
50Ply Business Coupe
76RC 400/435 60f/70r "DDs Revenge"
77CJ7 D44s 4.56 36s"Stanley"
78TD Stock
79RC "Washer"
79TD "Bob"
85Crewcab 360/nv4500
88Shelby Z 2.2 Turbo 5spd
87Suburban 6dr 454 T400 205 D44f/14 Bolt Dually 4.10

ProjectM880

Im working on making the Awards now so voting and ideas are closed. Mud Engineering school is keeping me extremely busy and is extremely hard  but I hope to finish the awards in time. the dodge is another story..........

workgoats

If we make a banner like we have in the past years, we need to do something right now.  We are possibly too late to get the people that have been making it because they will be ramping up to do A&M stuff soon.  We need graphics...

SixGun

Who did the graphics for last year?  I really liked the "Battling Rams". 

Of course we could always have a Longhorn riding an Aggie. 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

Longhorn ridding a Aggie. Oh I'm so there Hook Em Horns. No you can't saw them off.
:13: :13: :13: :13: :13:

workgoats

keep it up and the fire pit will have A&M carved into the side.

rjtx667

I was working on graphics, I need to get back on that... got busy with my personal issues  ::)
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

Are we doing any T-shirts or stickers?  I'm ready to pony up. 

Last RJ, I saw Will's tee with, "I was there, where the hell were you?" on the back.  Someone else had one, Noah, I believe on the last outing.  I think a smart ass comment on the back would be a good idea for this year.  "Hold my beer and watch this" or maybe a cartoon caricature of Dave jumping his RC over Texas or laying upside down.  It could have "DD" on the door to identify him.  Just some ideas to get the brain juice flowing.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on July 26, 2013, 08:45:21 PM
Are we doing any T-shirts or stickers?  I'm ready to pony up. 

Last RJ, I saw Will's tee with, "I was there, where the hell were you?" on the back.  Someone else had one, Noah, I believe on the last outing.  I think a smart ass comment on the back would be a good idea for this year.  "Hold my beer and watch this" or maybe a cartoon caricature of Dave jumping his RC over Texas or laying upside down.  It could have "DD" on the door to identify him.  Just some ideas to get the brain juice flowing.

I came up with  "I was there, where the hell were you?"  for the 2004 RamJam. I thought it was a good quote and I would always get comments from strangers in public. Defiantly draws attention.

rjtx667

I vote for putting that on the shirt upside down  :laughing7: :headbang:

That's way better than "its a jeep thing"
:laughing4:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins