News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Keep Dreaming !!!!

Started by SixGun, October 11, 2013, 06:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

Check out this 78 Aspen wagon for $6800 and he has the nerve to say, "No low ballers."  It better have a Hemi in it.  How can he keep a straight face?

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4067505754.html
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

The War Wagon

:wtf:

That 39XXX miles, BETTER be 39 . (point) XXX miles!!!  On a factory 426 with twin 4bbls!!!

I remember when those lemons were new - every time the ad for 'em came on, my dad would say - "the Dodge ASPIRIN - the car that's a headache to drive!"   :toothy9:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

It's amazing what some people consider to be classics.  There may a reason that it only has 39K miles.  Probably broke down for years.  Ha ha ....

The other day, I saw a fairly clean 74 Dodge Dart 4dr with green bench seats and slant6 for sale.  I went up to the door and talked to the old man and he wanted 3 grand for it.  Whew.... never mind.  Most definately nothing special going for it other than it was fairly clean. 

Gotta wonder what they're thinking.

pir2

He MIGHT and I say might get that for it up here, but only because of the lack of rust.  I remember seeing an Aspen RT that someone put a 400 into going for 2300 and it was advertised for months with no buyers.

SixGun

The coolest Aspen R/T I've ever seen was at Brutal Offroad out at Pipe Creek, Texas.  It had my favorite sublime green on black.  Here's some pics from his website.

http://www.brutaloffroad.com/Brutal_Off_Road/Cars/Pages/1977_Dodge_Aspen_R_T.html

80W150

What I like is when they don't specify engine, at all. Umm, that's a little bit of a selling point don't ya think?
Chuck

Billy Ram

Maybe it's just a typo and he added an extra zero!!
1999 Dakota Sport 4X4. 3.9 Magnum, auto, 3:92 gears.

SixGun

Quote from: 80W150 on October 23, 2013, 07:44:07 AM
What I like is when they don't specify engine, at all. Umm, that's a little bit of a selling point don't ya think?

How about Dodge Ram V8 with no pic and no details.  uuumm.... no way am I gonna waste my time calling or driving out to see it.   :violent-smiley-007:

80W150

Yeah, those type of ads are my favorite. Apparently those people really don't want to sell their vehicle very bad. :tard:
Chuck