News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Gathering 2014???

Started by taz_man440, October 27, 2013, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectPW

Cline ranch would be awesome! y'all just say when  :great:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

joemouton

Couldn't really find a lot of information about the place. I found their facebook page. Are there trails for stockish vehicles? All their pictures just show rock climbers mostly.
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd

SixGun

They say they have trails from level 2 to 5.  I've seen some videos with some stockish 4x4's.  Is this place even open.  I just saw this video from a fire a year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOVIn8kj8ig
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Im game, Just say when and where

The War Wagon

I found our CA meetup location - it's for sale!  ;D

California gold mining ghost town for sale on Craigslist for $225G

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/11/california-gold-mining-ghost-town-for-sale-on-craigslist-for-225g/?intcmp=trending

Everybody chip in!  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

Looks nice ... will about 5 bucks a piece do?  Put me down for 2 shares.   :dance:

80W150

Oh man, place like that.... Could be a driving, shooting and whatever event...... :thumbsup: Put me down for 2 shares as well. ;)
Chuck

80W150

Quote from: The War Wagon on October 28, 2013, 07:54:08 AM
Are there no RC owners in eastern OH/northern WV/western PA/nw MD/sw NY on here?!?!  Y'all sing out or somthing - Texas is winning!!!   :confused2:

Bob, I think I'm the closest one to ya,,,, in Michigan. Texas has the numbers on their side. :violent1: ;)

I'd love to do something like this though. I'm not scared to travel. Might cost a bit to drive the 79 but I didn't buy it for economy to begin with. Just means I'd have to be nice to it cuz it would have to get me home too.
Chuck

SixGun

The drive there is half the adventure.   :thumbsup:

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on November 19, 2013, 12:59:15 AM

If my mechanic doesn't get that Borgeson installed in my RC, driving from here to TX would BE all the adventure, at interstate speeds!!!  :o
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

80W150

Quote from: SixGun on November 19, 2013, 12:59:15 AM

Don't I know?! Rode my Harley out to Phoenix to help a buddy move to Alexandria, LA back in May. Got my butt handed to me in St Louis by rain first day, the next wonderful northern Texas treated me to strong winds and dust storms. Had I stayed in Amarillo probably would have had my bike destroyed by massive hail due to a supercell. Yeah, it's all about the journey man. I dig it. (seriously, I do)
Chuck

rjtx667

I am down for Cline Ranch, be a nice change and let me get to check out Brutal's OffRoad and Meet James.

I say we might try 2 outings... a spring and a fall?

Worked pretty good last year.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Any more word on when we plan to have a meet? Spring Date? Just trying to plan in advance since im gone half a month. That and trying to get some projects going so can stop taking the jeep. Noah will be helping me with this.

Also don;t you think we should change the name of this board? Since we are no longer doing or affiluated with RamJam. Maybe just change the name to Meets  or Club Adventures. Think its time to separate are selves from the other site. I still get messages asking why we aren;t planning RamJam.

taz_man440

What are we gonna call our outings?   Also I can't do any messages or post on RCC because it shows code at the bottom of the page with no buttons.  So I don't deal with that place anymore....
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun