News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

NV4500 slave cyl?

Started by scratchinfotraction, November 10, 2013, 07:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchinfotraction

any one with a pic of the slave cyl mounted up on a 2x or 4x4 92-93 150/250/250 with 5.2/5.9 magnum engine?

need a pic for referance on which way the hydro line hooks to slave for line routing..(which way it is pointing..straight up or tilted to one side?)

I have a slave that goes on a 88-d100 v-6 2x chassis with the a535-5 speed trans. it bolts on the pass side of trans.

it is clocked/tiled the wrong way to bolt on the driver side with nv4500.

i can buy a slave for the 92-93 truck with nv4500 but then the ? is..how do you remove the preformed plastic line from slave and reattach it to the replacment slave?

it looks like a heat shrink tube on the slave nipple.

i skimmed over the instructions and it said to "just" hook the line to it..it is self bleeding and you pump it to purge air out thru the resvr cup.

anyone able to skool me on replacing the slave and bleeding the system?

a pic would be great of the nv4500 with slave cyl mounted showing the hydro line routing.

they list no repair line kit for the dodge hydro system..so how do you replace the pre-formed plastic lines?

scratchinfotraction

solved my hydro master/slave issue.

orderd up the correct slave for 92-93 5.2/5.9 gas engine with a nv4500LT

orderd up the Russel clutch adaptor to-AN fittings, with these I can make up a -3AN braided line to replace the plastic hydro line from master to slave.

another issue solved and on to the next one.