News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

HEP!!!!!!

Started by joemouton, November 16, 2013, 12:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemouton

Hello all I was just wondering if someone could take a look at this link and tell me if you think these are rated for a 4wd truck. It doesn't say specifically, but if you look it up by part number on google images it comes up with 4wd rotors as well as these cross drilled and slotted rotors. I would appreciate any input.  Oh yeah and thanks War Wagon showing me how good they would look on my RC, now I am foaming at the mouth hoping these will work.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Dodge/Ramcharger/Centric/Brake_Disc/1984/Royal_SE/8_Cyl_5-dot-9L/CE127-dot-67005L.html?loc=Front+Driver+Side&tlc=Brakes%2C+Suspension+%26+Steering
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd

The War Wagon

Bolt pattern's right - I'd drop a dime to their tech support and confirm it, before you send 'em any money.   :idea1:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

joemouton

Yeah thats a great idea. If you look at the black area it looks based off of bad pictures that the plate may be too thin for it to be a 4wd option  :dontknow:. However, for all the guys who have 2wd these things would look sick.   :laughing7:
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd

joemouton

Well I just talked to the live chat sales associate and he said that these will work for 4wd drives as well as 2wds so I am a happy camper right now. 
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd