News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Looking for a CJ-8

Started by workgoats, December 22, 2013, 08:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

workgoats

My son live in Lima, Peru but will be coming back to Texas before too long.  He has a bunch of boys, three to be exact, and wants to build a CJ-8.  It will receive a cheby engine but it guess it's not the end of the world.

So, if anyone knows of a scrambler with a decent body (a rebuildable body) please let me know.  I think he plans on buying a new frame but we will need a vehicle with a title. 

I don't think location is the end of the world but it would be better if it wasn't too far away.  If it has to be picked up before he comes back from Peru, I think I know who will have to do it...

SixGun

What .... a rebuildable body, I thought that was your area of expertise Ron.  Why go Chebby when you can play musical motor chairs.  Swap the 360 into yours, the 318 into his and the 383 into the Dodge.  All done  :headbang:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

Quote from: SixGun on December 22, 2013, 10:05:35 PM
What .... a rebuildable body, I thought that was your area of expertise Ron.  Why go Chebby when you can play musical motor chairs.  Swap the 360 into yours, the 318 into his and the 383 into the Dodge.  All done  :headbang:

My son is an AGGIE ENGINEER.  That should answer all your questions. :violent1:            I have tried.