News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

ProjectPW '79 Utiline Build

Started by ProjectPW, February 26, 2014, 03:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on February 16, 2015, 05:55:13 PM

The bar is set high because of Eric... he did this .... I could be tuning hondas   :laughing7:

ME ?!?!?!?!?!?!?/!? I had nothing to do with it,

My little Ramcharger putts around with a worn out 318, worn out 4spd, worn out factory locker, worn out military tires, One Used Hub, One old Drive Flange, all sitting on worn out 4.10 Axles with a Frankenstein suspension....

How is this my Fault?????

Good Work by the way  :thumbsup: , If anything you are a bad influence........  :steeringwheel:

rjtx667

I see how this all is... he just had time to kill and wanted a business expense to write off  :13:

I like your thinking  :evil6:

And Eric, you don't have any room to talk. you have dropped a small fortune on your rig as well. You are just bringing up all the things you have not yet gotten to and missing the things you have already done.  :laughing7:  :tongue3:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on February 16, 2015, 08:53:59 PM
I see how this all is... he just had time to kill and wanted a business expense to write off  :13:

I like your thinking  :evil6:

And Eric, you don't have any room to talk. you have dropped a small fortune on your rig as well. You are just bringing up all the things you have not yet gotten to and missing the things you have already done.  :laughing7:  :tongue3:

The things I list where the whole truck except the BODY!!!..... So basically I need to do everything your saying...

rjtx667

if I recall you already went crazy and put long chevy springs under it????
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on February 17, 2015, 08:17:39 AM
if I recall you already went crazy and put long chevy springs under it????

That falls under the Frankenstein suspension I listed above...  ;D

rjtx667

so then whats wrong with it? I thought all the bugs were worked out?
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on February 17, 2015, 01:09:07 PM
so then whats wrong with it? I thought all the bugs were worked out?

What's Wrong with it... I designed it !!!  :laughing4:

It's still in the testing stages for sure  :steeringwheel:

SixGun

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

rjtx667

Well why in the hell did you do that? You had Noah and his Dad there..... more importantly how did you get Noah to install it if you redneckered it?

:laughing7:

You know they say failure is the best way to learn, it might be true but it sure can hurt.  :violent1:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on February 17, 2015, 03:46:13 PM
Well why in the hell did you do that? You had Noah and his Dad there..... more importantly how did you get Noah to install it if you redneckered it?

:laughing7:

You know they say failure is the best way to learn, it might be true but it sure can hurt.  :violent1:

I didn't say it didn't work perfectly  ;), I just said it was Frankenstein

I Helped design it, Jungle HD Manufactured it for me. So the Quality is perfect and not at all redneck. You can't Beat Jungle HD equipment.

Quote from: SixGun on February 17, 2015, 02:46:57 PM
Young Frankenstein in Five Minutes: http://youtu.be/2p5AG0Tqh3A

That movie is a hilarious classic!!

ProjectM880

Back to the Topic at hand....... Mainly Noah's Top Hand!

What is your project date of a test drive?

I will be there next week, I may to test drive the Top Hand for research purposes  :steeringwheel:

SixGun

Well then I volunteer to give a 2nd opinion.   :steeringwheel:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectPW

I may have the rear end secured to the truck today and the necessary brake plumbing done.... I have a lot left to do after that but at least I can hook up driveshafts and get the new gears run in a bit on the lift.  I am really trying to get this thing off my lift and free up my sanity for actual paying work. I have a ton of stuff I should be doing, but I have also got to have this truck back to some level of functionality....it drives me nuts when shit is broke  :violent1:

Anyway test driving may commence very soon :steeringwheel:.... so there is a light at the end of the tunnel....  :035:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

rjtx667

I know the feeling, I have way too many projects and not enough time.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectPW

Quote from: ProjectM880 on February 17, 2015, 04:13:03 PM
Back to the Topic at hand....... Mainly Noah's Top Hand!

What is your project date of a test drive?

I will be there next week, I may to test drive the Top Hand for research purposes  :steeringwheel:

I may need to stack some bigger rocks..... no sense in making it easy  :headbang:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!