News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Mean, clean, HOUSTON Machine!!!

Started by The War Wagon, May 27, 2014, 05:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The War Wagon

Heads up in Tejas - this is a CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN one!!!  ;D

Dodge ramcharger 1991 - $7000 (Houston)

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4480870330.html

QuoteI have here a nice 1991 Dodge RamCharger 4x4 for sale it's in great shape the cleanest one I've seen! Everything works on it and all original except for the paint and NO RUST. It has the original 318 v8 and I just replaced the water pump on it and spark plugs including spark plug wires. It comes with a brand new spare with matching rim. Reason why I'm selling just got into a new home and just don't have time for it. Clear blue title in hand. Thanks for looking!
My cell is 8323637315

I've already asked MY wife.  She said,
"NO!" :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: 
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

rjtx667

I had a blue 91 like that... vinyl seats.... they can BURN you in the Texas summer  :evil6:

Otherwise nice looking
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

The War Wagon

Quote from: rjtx667 on May 30, 2014, 11:20:51 PM
I had a blue 91 like that... vinyl seats.... they can BURN you in the Texas summer  :evil6:

ANY vinyl seats, in ANY vehicle in the south, WILL burn you in the summer!  :confused2:

Alas, we have to be of a certain age to appreciate that memory...   ;)

SixGun

I used to have black vinyl in my GTX and a 78 D150. I remember always keeping a towel on the seat for my wife in the summer time.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on May 31, 2014, 06:22:03 AM
I used to have black vinyl in my GTX and a 78 D150. I remember keeping always keeping a towel on the seat for my wife in the summer time.

I was still dating in the age of vinyl seats.  NO towel.  You test and see if they're tough enough for marriage material that way.