News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

1978 Dodge W200 Power Wagon "The Mean Green Patina Machine"

Started by ProjectM880, May 30, 2014, 06:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

1978 Dodge W200 Power Wagon "The Mean Green Patina Machine"

Well This will be the latest project in the ole stable.
Plan to build a tow rig out of it. But will wait to post all of that when we start on it.
For now Here it is
318/435/203
Dana 44HD FullTime / Dana 60HD 4.10 Gears.

ProjectM880

Interior, With the oh so lovely everything green option. I like it  :thumbsup:

ProjectM880

Typical Dodge Issues, Needs Floor pans and Wiring.  :tongue3:

The War Wagon

So you TOOK the bait, huh?  ;D   I'd go for the first-ever club cab Truggy, if I were you!  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

Thanks a lot Noah... You suck.    :tongue3: 

Seriously - good find.  :thumbsup:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

rjtx667

Noah is going to soon have a used car lot as well. He is picking up dodges at what a 2 trucks a month right now?

I need to hurry before he starts trying to charge a storage fee  :laughing7:

Now that this is around I guess I have to figure out something else to do with the rest of this one.  :icon_scratch:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

ProjectM880

The Plan is to finally use the 91 Cummins I have and make a tow rig out of it. Nothing Fancy, Just a good ole work truck

ProjectPW

Quote from: SixGun on May 30, 2014, 07:59:12 PM
Thanks a lot Noah... You suck.    :tongue3: 

Seriously - good find.  :thumbsup:

Hey you are the one that put it on the forum.... I would never have known  :dontknow: .....
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectPW

Quote from: SixGun on May 31, 2014, 06:24:11 AM
What's left of it?

Do you need a truck without a title or drivetrain... essentially thats what is left .......lots of good stuff left though it is a pretty solid truck

ProjectPW

Quote from: rjtx667 on May 30, 2014, 11:27:58 PM
Noah is going to soon have a used car lot as well. He is picking up dodges at what a 2 trucks a month right now?

Now that this is around I guess I have to figure out something else to do with the rest of this one.  :icon_scratch:

Yes, the Dodges seem to taking on an existence of their own.....no need for storage though as i am pretty sure they are breeding like rabbits....maybe I can start a dodge farmer's market  :o

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on May 31, 2014, 08:05:37 AM
Hey you are the one that put it on the forum.... I would never have known  :dontknow: .....

Actually Ive been sending the craigs list link for two weeks, but someone hadn't cleaned out their Inbox and could;t receive emails....

Quote from: rjtx667 on May 30, 2014, 11:27:58 PM

You should build it into a new tow rig!! Or a really nice trail rig, or driver  :thumbsup:

SixGun

Quote from: ProjectPW on May 31, 2014, 08:10:15 AM

Yes, the Dodges seem to taking on an existence of their own.....no need for storage though as i am pretty sure they are breeding like rabbits....maybe I can start a dodge farmer's market  :o

I was thinking more along the lines of Dodge Zombies.  Dead Dodges coming back to life with the help of Dr. Frankenstein and his team of mad scientists.

Actually, I was only interested if it had been a big block truck.  Since it had a title and was complete and I have a rebuilt 383 and tranny.  Hmmm..ready made truck.  But hey it wasn't meant to be.

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on May 31, 2014, 02:00:58 PM
Actually, I was only interested if it had been a big block truck.  Since it had a title and was complete and I have a rebuilt 383 and tranny.  Hmmm..ready made truck.  But hey it wasn't meant to be.

You could always put that big block in the 86 W250 Noah Has. Its a clean truck, Just needs a drivetrain  :steeringwheel:

SixGun