News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net Fall Wheeling Meet - Oct 24th - 26th

Started by ProjectM880, August 19, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on October 17, 2014, 02:54:37 PM

Hopefully Noah is bringing his infamous  gourmet coffee.   :thumbsup:

You mean his Premium Mopar 300HP Coffee Maker??!!   :laughing4:

workgoats

They're having armadillo races at the fair this week.  Maybe I can get a couple of them.

SixGun

They gotta be nice and flat for dillo cakes.  Umm good :tongue3:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

workgoats

One small thing completed.

SixGun

Aaron S

I will be trying to get there before dark on Friday. If my fuel pump gets back in time I might even have a truck, otherwise I'll just bring the Rokon... its got a West Bend 820 two stroke so it's kind of a Chrysler. I do have a small plasma torch/welder I can bring, which might be a good idea. It's electric though so if its needed we'll have to find a place to plug it in... will run 110 or 220.

Toyradio

Quote from: workgoats on September 14, 2014, 11:10:58 PM
Skip,

I still have your 4" tubing with the receiver welded to it.  I may have to replace it for you because if I can find time I hope to put it into the front bumper of the Cherokee so I can have the winch available in the front.

I changed the rear receiver to a 2" version today so I can put the winch in the back.

I may have the use of a really nice ferd one ton 4x4 but it's a company vehicle and absolutely cannot be wheeled.  It's way to long and way to wide for Hidden Falls anyway.

Ron
Use it if you need it. Im sure we can work something out.

workgoats

Quote from: Toyradio on October 19, 2014, 07:19:42 AM
Use it if you need it. Im sure we can work something out.

Skip,  The picture I posted up a post or two ago is your tubing, holding my winch.  I just cut the ends off the original bumper and screwed them on to cover up the hole at the end.  I will have tow bar fittings welded on tomorrow so we don't have to drive it out there.

rjtx667

anyone bringing an impact of some kind? I need to re torque my wheel spacers after some driving and don't care to do it by hand lol
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SixGun

So what time is everyone looking to be at HF?

I know that Ron and his family are coming in late Friday. I also know that Ryan and his family we there around dinner time.  Yolanda and I are looking at lunchtime.  Anyone else gonna be there Friday during the day?

Aaron S

I'll probably be there late afternoon. Between three and five o'clock if nothing else breaks. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, its been awhile. Looks like I'm just bringing the Rokon, but at least if I break it I don't have to worry about driving it home... :happy3:

ProjectPW

Hoping to be there around noonish.... We will see
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

workgoats

Here's a pic of us on the way.

taz_man440

2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project