News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net Fall Wheeling Meet - Oct 24th - 26th

Started by ProjectM880, August 19, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtx667

glad to hear you can make it.

It could be interesting to just see who and how many arrive with complete and working trucks.  :laughing7:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

With So many showing up with out rigs, We might have to get DANGER DAVE to Build that Rock Crawling bus he always talked about.  :laughing4:

workgoats

Okay, here's the score as I see it for my clan:  Son-in-law and barrel racing 12 year old grand-daughter will leave College Station Friday night, whenever the last one of us gets free.  I can't tell how late that will be at this point.  It's doubtful if my son will manage to make it.

Will someone be there Friday night to get us in the gate if we don't get there before they shut up shop? We will want to spend the night Friday and Saturday in one of the bunk houses.  If numbers are not right, we have no problem with bringing a tent.  We have a new one (to us).

What vehicles we bring depends on which company vehicles I can borrow.  I hope to have the yellow truck running good enough to break, since the registration is messed up and it will not be street legal.  We will also bring an '88 Cherokee but we simply cannot break it because I have to drive it to work until I can get the registration through the state on the yellow truck.

I can almost see us coming with tandem trailers like Ernest and I did once but the last trailer is questionable.  I'll have to find one with brakes and a legal license plate.  That probably leaves Nick's trailer out.

Nick's daughter has a nice Bronco.  I'll give him a shout to see if they would come.

We have lots of good oak at work and I will bring a fire pit and the griddle...

rjtx667

Sounds like I plan. I want to be there before the gates close. I should get out Friday about 2:30 or 3.

I have not heard any other request for the 2nd bunk house so its yours.

I should have a little room in mine if someone wants to deal with me and 2 kids  :evil6:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Have any of Yall heard if the new cabins and Bathrooms are available yet in Camp site B?

rjtx667

they told me

Since we have opened the other 4 bunk houses we no longer offer that traditional cabin.  We use it for our volunteer rangers.

which I took to understand the new cabins and restrooms were done, but I could be wrong.

I will ask.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on September 10, 2014, 07:03:25 AM
they told me

Since we have opened the other 4 bunk houses we no longer offer that traditional cabin.  We use it for our volunteer rangers.

which I took to understand the new cabins and restrooms were done, but I could be wrong.

I will ask.

Good deal Ryan, Just let me know. I plan to get a cabin also.

Aaron S

Ok, so I finally made it over here, awesome! I am going to do my best to make this run... my drummer is going to be out of town so we won't be booked that weekend, and I have two trucks running, so chances are good. I have severe sleep apnea now, so I need to be able to plug in my CPAP machine to not die in my sleep. I can pitch in on a cabin with others or run an extension cord out the window and crash in the truck, I'm not picky. I can probably swing an 'improved' campsite if I have to, but since its just me, anything I can do to keep the camping costs down will help. More money for gas and parts that way.

Our Hidden Falls runs are always fun, and last time I made one I had a broken hand and couldn't wheel. Then the hand healed and the trucks broke (might have been my fault). Then other problems, whatever. I'm back and ready for mayhem (as long as its not too expensive, gotta' think in terms of that patio furniture and toro mower ;).

workgoats

Aaron,

Looks like I will have a bunkhouse that won't be full.  We will be happy to have you share.

Ron

SixGun

Quote from: rjtx667 on September 09, 2014, 09:07:50 PM

I should have a little room in mine if someone wants to deal with me and 2 kids  :evil6:

Ryan, Yolanda and I will take you up on that offer if its still open.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

We still have 4 empty bunks in the second one too.

Toyradio

Ron, James and I need a bunk each. That way I wont have to bring the RV trailer I bought. Let us know.

workgoats

okay folk, that puts me, Son-in-law, grand-daughter, Aaron, Skip, and James with room for two more in the second bunkhouse unless I left someone out.

Aaron S

That sounds good to me, Ron. I appreciate it.

ProjectM880

So whats the Head count so far? How Many Vehicles?
Trying to get a idea of how many people we will have vs how many vehicles will be wheeling.

I know the seats in my RC are spoken for and Noah truck is spoken for him and his dad.

So lets do a roll call Who Coming , are you bringing a vehicle to wheel, and do you have a open seat for passengers.

Me- Bringing my 78 Ramcharger = Seats spoken for.