News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net Fall Wheeling Meet - Oct 24th - 26th

Started by ProjectM880, August 19, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectPW

Quote from: ProjectM880 on September 12, 2014, 03:55:46 PM
So whats the Head count so far? How Many Vehicles?
Trying to get a idea of how many people we will have vs how many vehicles will be wheeling.

I know the seats in my RC are spoken for and Noah truck is spoken for him and his dad.

So lets do a roll call Who Coming , are you bringing a vehicle to wheel, and do you have a open seat for passengers.

Me- Bringing my 78 Ramcharger = Seats spoken for.

whos riding in the back......the kiddos  :tongue3:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

rjtx667

I plan to have the 93, kids in back and probably BIL in front

I have not confirmed the BIL yet and not sure when I will be able to
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on September 13, 2014, 08:40:25 AM

whos riding in the back......the kiddos  :tongue3:

I guess you can consider Lance a kid for sure!

ProjectPW

I will be there with the Top Secret Top Hand ..... 
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

Yolanda and I in the 91 RAM. I like the idea of taking your Dad Noah, I'm gonna have to do that when I get the RC going.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

I am not able at this time to determine what vehicle(s) we will bring.  If we come with the Cherokee only we will have seats but it's not a modified vehicle in any way and I have to continue to drive it.

If we can get the interference straightened out on the sensors for the yellow truck it will be there.  I'm waiting on parts.

Aaron S

I will have either my 58 W300 Power Wagon or my flatfender Power Wagon 6x6. Either one only seats two, but I'll have a passenger seat open.

Toyradio

If we bring the RustCharger I have the back seat open. If we bring the Zuke we will have one seat.If we wheel the Ford :violent1: the back seat is open. Everything else is 2x.

89PWRRAM

Ohhh how i need a working dodge 4wd and i cant wait to one day make my cherokee 4wd  :steeringwheel:  It will be great just to hang with everyone even if i have to walk the trails..lol 
1989 W150, 360cid, 38" Swamper SSR's,1Ton Driveline. Crossover Steering, Rear Shackle and U-Bolt Flip.

workgoats

Skip,

I still have your 4" tubing with the receiver welded to it.  I may have to replace it for you because if I can find time I hope to put it into the front bumper of the Cherokee so I can have the winch available in the front.

I changed the rear receiver to a 2" version today so I can put the winch in the back.

I may have the use of a really nice ferd one ton 4x4 but it's a company vehicle and absolutely cannot be wheeled.  It's way to long and way to wide for Hidden Falls anyway.

Ron

ProjectM880

Looks Like it will be a fun turn out.

Anyone have suggestions for trails to check out?

Noah and I have discussed doing a quick break "in" run on are rigs since they are pretty fresh, then we want to try out that long trail that starts behind camp site A and goes to the park road past camp site B. This is the trail we drove into and realized there was a group already running it coming from the opposite direction.  :steeringwheel:

rjtx667

break down or break in run?

If your going for break down then just do bronco buster?  :evil6:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on September 16, 2014, 02:25:23 PM
break down or break in run?

If your going for break down then just do bronco buster?  :evil6:

Fixed it!  ;D

And we were on Green Mile when you decided to prove Noah and I Wrong on how U-joints break  :headbang:

rjtx667

Quote from: ProjectM880 on September 16, 2014, 04:25:45 PM
Fixed it!  ;D

And we were on Green Mile when you decided to prove Noah and I Wrong on how U-joints break  :headbang:

I know it was Green Mile... we were all too chicken to do Bronco Buster.  :laughing7:

And I hopefully taught everyone to not tell me something can't be done... I can usually prove you wrong.... even if it has to be an issue with the skinny pedal  :evil6:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

Ernest and I did Bronco Buster in my yeller truck going both ways.  We broke it elsewhere...

I bought the wrong parts today and have to send some back.  Anyone want to buy some Magnecor 8.5 mm wires for a Magnum engine for about $100.  They cost $159 from the builders.

I have to order a custom set because we changed the distributor.