News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net Fall Wheeling Meet - Oct 24th - 26th

Started by ProjectM880, August 19, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

Ok Guys and Gals,

Fall Is quickly approaching and we haven't determined a Location or Time for are annual Fall Meet. Though as a group we are no longer hosting RamJam, I believe we can still do a Event Style Fall Meet with Awards and give away but on a smaller scale. We don;t necessarily have to do competitive events but could do what we did last year with the random awards that seemed to be a hit among the group. Some one needs to be the new owner of the hard luck award after Dave welds some more scrap metal to it!  :lol_hitting:

So what do Ya'll Think? Are you ya'll interested in a big group fall run? And similar awards as last time? We could even do Member donated prizes if we don;t feel the need for dealing with sponsors.

My request on dates are the Following Weekends.... Mainly because they are the only projected weekends I have off do to my schedule.

Oct- 3-5
Oct- 24-26
Oct-31- Nov 2
Nov- 21-23
Nov-28-30

I'm all for doing Hidden Falls again since are familiar with the park and they have improved the camping area quite a bit since last time we were there.

Whats Your Vote?

SixGun

The weekends of Oct 3rd or Oct 24th sound good to us. I've been jonesing for a little wheelin' time.  Hope we can get a good turnout on this. Ron, Ryan and I went in October before and it was nice during the day and cold at night. Great campfire weather.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on August 20, 2014, 04:04:07 PM
The weekends of Oct 3rd or Oct 24th sound good to us. I've been jonesing for a little wheelin' time.  Hope we can get a good turnout on this. Ron, Ryan and I went in October before and it was nice during the day and cold at night. Great campfire weather.

Awesome! That one!

Who Else? Who game for another Hidden Falls Adventure!?

Oh Crap.... I need to finish my Ramcharger  :icon_scratch:

SixGun

Quote from: ProjectM880 on August 20, 2014, 06:23:46 PM
Awesome! That one!

Who Else? Who game for another Hidden Falls Adventure!?

Oh Crap.... I need to finish my Ramcharger  :icon_scratch:

Just have the Dodge Whisperer wave his magic wand.   :13:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on August 20, 2014, 08:06:15 PM
Just have the Dodge Whisperer wave his magic wand.   :13:

More like have the Dodge Whisper hand me Invoice.....  :beer:

rjtx667

I am down for going, once again hoping the truck is ready. I have something oct 3, but the 24 could prob work good?
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectPW

Count me in  :thumbsup:.....whether or not the Top Hand will make it is dependent on me finishing it  :violent1: ..... already missed Moab for sure  :hmh: ..... oh well... paying customers first right?  :dontknow: ....  Ryan would you want to do some axle pulling/swapping before then? It can be done! It may require more time than you have though so give me a call.....  Eric order ubolts   :o
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on August 21, 2014, 02:55:20 PM
Count me in  :thumbsup:.....whether or not the Top Hand will make it is dependent on me finishing it  :violent1: ..... already missed Moab for sure  :hmh: ..... oh well... paying customers first right?  :dontknow: ....  Ryan would you want to do some axle pulling/swapping before then? It can be done! It may require more time than you have though so give me a call.....  Eric order ubolts   :o

I will order U-bolts as soon as I get back so we can have them the second week i'm back. Once that's done will need to do some flexing and Measuring measuring measuring measuring ........... Probably going to need limiting straps and shocks.

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on August 21, 2014, 01:33:55 PM
I am down for going, once again hoping the truck is ready. I have something oct 3, but the 24 could prob work good?

I like Oct 24 date also, Should be Cooler Weather and its at the beginning of when I get back  :thumbsup:

Toyradio

Id like to go but it depends on work. Im in the process of starting a new project in the next week or so. I need to drag the Zuke out of the weeds and fire it up. The RC is ready to go. Hard for me to go that far on two days. Espically since I'll be working out of town...again.

ProjectPW

Quote from: Toyradio on August 22, 2014, 07:56:43 AM
Hard for me to go that far on two days.

well maybe we need to do a 3-4 day run   :great:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on August 22, 2014, 02:31:02 PM

well maybe we need to do a 3-4 day run   :great:

Your Assuming our vehicles will last that long!!!

Toyradio

I need at least three days. One to get there one to get back and whats left to wheel. From where I am its a good drive. Now Crosby or Huntsvill that's another story.

rjtx667

Quote from: ProjectM880 on August 22, 2014, 05:58:51 PM
Your Assuming our vehicles will last that long!!!

Mine made it what 2.25 days last time?  :laughing7:

Granted it has done great before that on the other outings, especially considering all the work it needs.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectM880

Quote from: rjtx667 on August 22, 2014, 09:43:38 PM
Mine made it what 2.25 days last time?  :laughing7:

Granted it has done great before that on the other outings, especially considering all the work it needs.

I believe the issue was something with the Skinny Pedal   :steeringwheel:   :headbang:  :steeringwheel:  :headbang:  :steeringwheel:  :wtf: