News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ramcharger.net 2015 - Dodge Destruction

Started by ProjectM880, January 09, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullboy0852

I need the piece from the seat the piece with the bar and two bolts is on the floor. Ill run without it but id rather not.

SixGun

I've got one. Picked it up for my new buckets but didn't need it on the Ram.  If I remember, I'll bring it. How's a 100 bucks for your gf's safety... :evil6:

$5 and a beer? Installation extra.  :tongue3:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

bullboy0852

Sounds good, think i can handle the install, or make her do it. :)

ProjectPW

Quote from: bullboy0852 on April 16, 2015, 09:15:17 PM
Sounds good, think i can handle the install, or make her do it. :)

good man  :occasion14: (make her do it) LOL
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

Up up and away  :thumbsup:

SixGun

Food for thought: Jeep/ATV trails = body damage. 3 trucks today.

SixGun

Just checking in. We made it home ok. However, if anyone has had contact with Dakota or knows how to get ahold of him, Ernest is sitting by his truck alongside the road. No one is in it. Just wanna make sure he is ok.

SixGun

Well it looks like Ernest has contact with him. Unloaded and went back to get him. Keep your fingers crossed.

SixGun

Just wanna says thanks to all the guys and gals that showed up. We had an awesome time as always. Rain or shine we carried on and made the best of it. Lots of excitement and videos. Seemed like everyone had a camera in or on their vehicle.  Maybe someone in the know can create a Ramcharget.net page on facebook to post videos. It is easier but seems like they are lost to the void after a short period of time unfortunately. Open to ideas.

In any event, special thanks to Noah for all the work on Dakotas rig and Ernest for rescuing him off the side of the road on the way home. You guys are the best. Ive been stranded before as have many of you.  Some guys go above and beyond to help out.  :icon_salut:

Anyways, until next time, take care of yourselves and your trucks.   :You_Rock_Emoticon:

bullboy0852

Ill update once i pull it apart, started tickin and shortly started "knocking" so i shut her down. Ernest thinks its more of a pop, like exhaust sticking open or head crack possibly. Had a lot of fun with you guys, hope to do it again. Worst case scenario im getting another 318 today so i can pull it and swap all my goodies over, maybe add some more while its out. Lol

SixGun

Dakota, if it is a head, I left a 318 with Ernest when I found out my block was cracked. You can have those heads for free if it will get you running.  Just have Ernest check them first to make sure they are ok. I'll get ahold of Ernest and let him know as well.

ProjectPW

We had a great time as always. Made it home safe.... now we need videos  :headbang:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Great Time!  :thumbsup:

Laura took lots of video, I will try to up load them this week, and all of the pictures.

trailduster.dave

24DB Touring Car "Esther"
48NewYorker Coupe "Eleanor"
39Ply Clb Coupe "Lesley"
50Ply Business Coupe
76RC 400/435 60f/70r "DDs Revenge"
77CJ7 D44s 4.56 36s"Stanley"
78TD Stock
79RC "Washer"
79TD "Bob"
85Crewcab 360/nv4500
88Shelby Z 2.2 Turbo 5spd
87Suburban 6dr 454 T400 205 D44f/14 Bolt Dually 4.10

SixGun

Ya know, it hasn't been mentioned yet but there was a lot of battle damage this time around. Ernest and Dakota going through the creek bed on FM TRO got some brutal carnage. Eric took A LOT of hits. Trees were jumping out to hug him everywhere he went. Noah even with his careful demeanor this time around lost a valve stem on Bronco Buster. He showed me all kinds of dings on his driveshaft. Lance left a lot of blue paint on Bronco Buster. Ernest and Dakota bent their hitches. Ryan busted a rear leaf spring perch and pin I believe. Ryan also took a chunck out of his new rim. Hell even I tweaked the driver side front fender in a couple of spots and even though I unhooked the swaybar and rolled it forward, it bent the bracket. Everyone got back to camp under their own power except for Dave with a carb issue that he fixed that night and Ernest from the front gate when his truck wouldnt restart 30 minutes after he got there. New alternator and he was back in business. Ryan kept overheating and eventually removed the hood and he was good. Poor Dakota definately had the hard luck award this time around. Electrical gremlins all weekend and broke downon the way home.Did iI miss anyone?