News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

RCC? Back after over a decade!

Started by 13laine, October 28, 2015, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13laine

Hey guys! I was a member of ramchargercentral back in the early 2000s. There were some really awesome guys who helped me learn to fix just about everything, after I broke it.

Is there a guy with the username Mohammad? Or something like that. He drove a Cummings diesel, brown. After jumping my truck some 30 or so feet and snapping the front axle, he was kind enough to drive to my damn house and drop another Dana 44 off.

My memory is shit but are any of the old RCC guys around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProjectPW

Yup some of us have migrated over here. We could always use some company over here  :great:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

13laine

This is the modern day ramchargercentral.com right? Or does it still exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixGun

A few years ago Sam sold RCC to a corporation.  In addition, there were a few tiffs with the site going offline and no support for annual Ram Jams from the new owners.  Ryan (rjtx667) started this site and quite a few of the Texas guys that wheel at Hidden Falls migrated over here.  Considerably less members obviously but there are people that pop in on occasion from RCC.  If you're located in Texas, we meet 2 or 3 times a year at Hidden Falls located just west of Marble Falls, TX.  In fact, in a few weeks, November 13-15 some guys are heading out there.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Dracen

Wow man I remember when you broke your axle it was one of my favorite site stories of all times... I went by saw960 back then... Been a few other green names as well as a new truck but this is mostly the same group that rcc was back then...