News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Random pictures

Started by crazzywolfie, September 17, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazzywolfie

ah that makes sense. if you don't lock it and block it someone is bound to steal it.

SixGun

That load was worth some money and both their jobs.  I just thought it looked funny with my little car towing that big trailer.  I had my daughter fooled that I had bought a trailer to store another truck. She was getting after me pretty good so I guess that idea is out.  :laughing7:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

crazzywolfie

i believe it especially if it is for somewhere like sea world. fire works are not cheap in general. i know some people who will burn through a couple hundred just to have a few minutes of fun shooting them off.

i got tool shopping today to fix the 93. ended up getting some pretty good deals. the 11pc air hammer kit was only $12 which was only $2 more than the 4 hammer bit kit they had. can't really go wrong for what it cost. the needle scaler was also $15 off normal price so i bought it. i have seen many video's on youtube and it looks like it should save me crap loads of time removing the loose and flaky rust off everything before i sandblast it.

workgoats

I want one.

SixGun

Saw this at the car show today. Sweet 66 Charger grille......nooooo.

Check out the license plate frame.

rjtx667

does that include ram chargers? lol
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Gohot

OK....?

Here's what the Israeli girls are doing while the rest.... do whatever? 

Gohot

and

workgoats

Many years ago I had a blind date to a Christmas Party with a Jewish girl.  She did not as good as these girls.  She wasn't even close.

ProjectM880

I'm Glad the  Israeli  are on our side  :thumbsup:

mopar65pa

Dang! great looking military.  ;D

SixGun

How pumpkin pies are really made. :laughing7:

taz_man440

2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

Wow, I look at HF and how much they must be making a weekend and cant imagine not being profitable.  Must be more to the story.

rjtx667

look at how much HF has spent on everything too. I don't know that they would be break even yet.

Those new bathrooms and septic system could not be cheap.

They get a few weekends that are slammed, but then how many are not?
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins