News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Mopar parts

Started by Brutalowner, August 05, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutalowner

Hello everybody!
  It's been awhile since I have had time to go "clubbing" on the web. Have been very blessed with too much work.
As some of you may know, Brutal Off-Road is a mostly Mopar oriented shop. We are open to anything with wheels, but mostly
Mopar.
  Anyway, we have moved the shop to a larger location. In doing so, I have elimated over 40Klbs of misc axles, parts and such
from storage. However, I still have too much. I scrapped anything that was not Mopar, or hard to find. 15 years in one location
allows you to pack it in thick.
   I have several small blocks, transmissions, manifolds for big and small block, transfer cases, axle shafts, sure grips,
open carriers, axle assys, a few parts trucks, and tons of trim and interior parts.
  The majority of the parts are Dodge truck related, but there are a few late 70's ford parts as well.
  Let me know if there is something you need, as making a list would take forever. Pricing will be more than scrap of course,
but fair to all. I need this stuff out of my way.
Thanks,
James 830-510-4622

SixGun

So is there a good browsing day?
I'm off this Wed.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Brutalowner

SixGun

Well it looks like my visit to Mopar Wonderland West is temporarily on hold.  I just got called in to work today.
I'll see what I can finagle for next week.

ProjectPW

Quote from: SixGun on August 09, 2017, 08:46:42 AM
Well it looks like my visit to Mopar Wonderland West is temporarily on hold.  I just got called in to work today.
I'll see what I can finagle for next week.

I want to go to. Let me know when your going.
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

Looking like Wednesday buddy

Brutalowner

This Wednesday should be good. Anything specific you need?

SixGun

Window shopping....lol
Never know what will catch my eye. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

SixGun

Always a pleasure talking with James.  We apparently hung out in similar circles in Leon Valley/ San Antonio but didn't actually know each other. Probably a year or two apart but a lot of the same memories as young(er) men Lol.

Anyways, for anyone that is interested in visiting his shop, it is 4333 hwy 16 in Bandera, TX. About 30 min outside San Antonio.  About 10 min away from the old shop on hwy 1283.  Looked very busy but a gracious host.   Even set me up with some swag.

This shop is a 4x4, truck or hotrod paradise.  I should have taken some pics but in all the fun and excitement I forgot....sue me.

If you are looking for 4 speed or 8 lug stuff James may have it.  Ford 460 for super cheap??

It looks like one of my trucks may be getting a heart transplant. In any event a 360 mill has been spoken for. Gotta love it!!!