News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Has it occured to anyone else

Started by 80W150, October 26, 2012, 05:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtx667

No thanks, I am still recovering from pushing the 91 all the way over there. :BangHead:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

80W150

Dang, bravo Ryan. And I thought I did good reloacting my bike over to my dads for the winter freeing a bay up and rearranging to install the furnace. You win! :13:
Chuck

SoCal

I like my new organized garage. Its easier to work in now and a lot easier on the eyes

Mojack

Quote from: SoCal on November 27, 2012, 06:15:02 PM
I like my new organized garage. Its easier to work in now and a lot easier on the eyes
Look out, now your brother in law will want to change out his chevy caviler tranny in there. :violent1:

SoCal

how do you know him? he already asked if could pull his honda engine out

Mojack

oooooooohhhhhh, just a wild guess, and of course your tools, etc.   Maybe if you give him a deadline to have it out. :-\

SoCal

When he asked me I got up and pushed my truck in there and told him there was no room. :icon_salut: He knows my tools are off limit. :headbang: My wife knows not to let anyone in there when I am gone. :angry4:

rjtx667

its good when they learn the boundaries... now if we could just get the kids to understand. but then again I never understood when I was a kid, just always borrowed dad's tools  :evil6:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

SoCal

I always seemed to leave them in the front yard and when my dad would get up at 4 in the morning to go to work I would have to get up and pick them up. rain, snow or blowing winds I eventually learned my lesson

crazzywolfie

i need to get more organized. i got tons of tools but can never find what i want when i need it.

rjtx667

Man thats my problem. I can spend a day putting all ( or most) of the tools up and trying to get organized. But 1 big project over several days and its a disaster again lol
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

mopar_daddy

I have several sets of tools just for that very reason, hell one set goes with me just about every where I go :steeringwheel:. Never know when you might stumble across a good JY it has paid off a few times :headbang:.
91 RC 6 plus" lift,5.9 mag,456s,x over.
79 RC fully tubed front to back.Walker E glass,37s
83 W crew,cummins(soon 2 b Ramburban)
85 long box PR 12-14" lift on 40" Boggers
93/99 mutant dakota R/T (monster dakota)
98 Dakota R/T my DD
Many 60s mopar muscle cars

workgoats

Quote from: rjtx667 on November 30, 2012, 11:37:17 PM
Man thats my problem. I can spend a day putting all ( or most) of the tools up and trying to get organized. But 1 big project over several days and its a disaster again lol

In my case, truck with no roof is outside, garage is scattered building Christmas stuff and a thunderstorm pops up.  Now the truck is in the garage and all the tools and the Christmas stuff is in great big pile beside the truck.  Wife wants decorations put up.  She doesn't go into the garage so it doesn't seem like much to her...

SixGun

Quote from: workgoats on December 01, 2012, 06:55:58 AM
Wife wants decorations put up.  She doesn't go into the garage so it doesn't seem like much to her...

By some miracle, I got this weekend off and the wife has a honey-do list already set up for Saturday with decorations, tree, Christmas shopping all lined up.  I made space for 2 motors in the garage and it was all cleaned up.  Now I have one torn apart and the cycle starts again.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

fal308

I wish I had a garage to hoard....er store extra parts I just might need. My small basement is full. Only dark narrow aisles down there.