News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

RC parts, Lakewood Ca

Started by REB, January 14, 2013, 12:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REB

Hey guys and gals, getting more of my RC left over parts out of the garage and some others, Almost all parts are from a 1981 Ramcharger
Since it looks like I cant or dont know how to post pics just email me at advancedmarketingdiv@yahoo.com   (the addy is to keep spammers away) and I will send pics
1 Rear seat belt buckles
2 Gas tank straps
3 Gas tank fill line and hose
4 Gas tank skid plate
5 Gas tank
6 Transfer case shift boot W/plate
7 Ash tray (red) with light, dont know if light works
8 Brake booster
9 Hood hinges
10 Ebrake pedal assy W/out cable
11 A/C Heater control head, no idea if it works
12 Rear rear leaf spring shackle
13 Non tilt coulm ignition switch
14 Passenger seat pedastal w/ latch assy no floor striker  (Note the 81 dosent fit 87 and up RC, I know the 81 is bigger than the 87 bolt holes dont line up
15  Stearing wheel(s) 2 different styles, they both have the lock ring wire that dont fit my 87 and the steering wheels came out of my 81 and a 85 RC
16 Glove box door
17 Exhaust hangers
18 Rear glass only

Now a few other things I got lying around
1 Western golf cart project
2 Several dixie narco coke machines, parts and complete units
3 250 gal propane tank (empty,needs clean out) for smoker conversion only, yea local pick up only. The postman said he dosent have a stamp big enough for a 600 LBS steel tank
4 Metal ammo box
5 Morter crate, sorry no shells
6 93 jeep grand cherokee 318 engine with computer, has accessories
7 93 AWD jeep grand transfer case
8 83 turbo 400 trans from a 2500 suburban
                                    AND
I am checking out some clips for the large lower moldings on a RC and if they work I will be offering them at $5.00 each where they go for around 8.95 each by other vendors
Also I am looking into a custom bulk purchase of rear hatch glass seal that no one can get. The min order is 3 grand for a thousand feet, Have to verify this and it is for the locking seal just like OEM for the non removable tops. And it will take the lock strip just like the OEM. And more to come, I get a big enough interest I will set up a online store
REB