News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ram Jam stuff - here it is...

Started by workgoats, March 02, 2013, 07:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

workgoats

If I counted right, we had 12 trucks show up.  I think the most we had on the trails at one time was 9 trucks and a 4 wheeler.  Some of the trails had surprises, like the rough spot in the video below.  This was supposed to be a level 1 trail.  I had washed out a little and was compounded by the ground still being wet from an earlier rain.

vimeo.com/65437317

Ram Jam 2013 will have lots of stuff for everyone.  There will be door prizes, competition and organized rides as well as all the un-organized stuff we normally do.  We will again have a complete repair shop so that we can keep everyone of the road.

Don't let us ride off into the wild without you.

Toyradio

My RC is ready to go. I am gathering up parts for the Samari. I do look to break parts. So please bring all you brought last time. I will bring a repair manual as well. :violent1: Im hoping to have the Chevy up and going as well. If it breaks...oh well. :dance:

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

Hey Ron I believe i know what took out ur spring hanger. Watch this video very close. It is low on that side and sounds like it had contact.
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

SixGun

Quote from: chicken-little78 on May 05, 2013, 12:08:11 AM
Hey Ron I believe i know what took out ur spring hanger. Watch this video very close. It is low on that side and sounds like it had contact.

Where's the video link??  :dontknow: 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

I talked with Shorty yesterday. He's planning on being there as well with his Suzuki. Said to tell everyone thanks for letting him tag along. :13: I hope to work on the Chevy more today. Not sure if it will  be ready or not. But the RC is good to go as is the Zuke.

taz_man440

2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

I thought he was gonna show a different link where he thought Ron busted the spring hanger.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

Toyradio

I didn't realize how much space we took up in the cab. We were shoulder to shoulder.

ProjectM880

Quote from: ProjectPW on March 21, 2013, 08:35:11 AM
Checking in on the new forum   :great:   I will be at Marble Falls for sure  :steeringwheel:. My buddy Gary may make it in his new Jeep rubicon. If we dont get a chance to pull any chevys and ferds back to camp there is a good chance we will be pulling a jeep :laughing7:

Its like you you predicted the future with that last statement.........  ;D

taz_man440

You don't think it might have been sabotaged?
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

ProjectM880

workgoats

Quote from: ProjectM880 on May 09, 2013, 05:24:28 PM
I DO NOW!!!  :o

Who, exactly, crawled under the locked hood and took the battery strap off?  Oh, I guess it could have been the resident ferd driver... :035:

Toyradio

Poor Ernest...he gets blamed again.  :hmh:

Toyradio

James Polocheck, his lady Pam,and I met up yesterday for a small planning session. Looks like I will get a gooseneck ball in the Ford and we are going to rent a trailer big enough for the Zuke and his truck. We'll travel up and back together and split the cost. We plan on leaving early Friday am to arrive around 9:00 am. Most likely come back on Monday.