News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

made it home safe check in

Started by ernestgonzales78@gmail.com, April 28, 2013, 08:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernestgonzales78@gmail.com

Everyone please check in, so we know yall made it home.
Ron and Ernest are home safe.
76 F100 4X4 FORD (AKA MISTRESS)
86 3/4 ton 4X4 CHEVY
07 3500 DODGE FLATBED (TOY HAULER)

taz_man440

Got home around 9:15pm   all good....
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

:hello:  We got home about 11pm on Saturday night.  Right as we hit San Antonio it was pouring cats and dogs.  It washed off all my beautiful mud.   :laughing7:  After sitting all day I came home from work and it looks like it was melting mud. 

We had a blast - just wish we could have stayed longer.  How did the night drive go on Saturday??
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

I made it home .... finally. It seems I took a wrong road coming out of Austin. Ended up almost to San Antonio. Found myself in Lulling of all places. That makes twice I got messed up leaving Austin. It was a great trip. Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it what it was. Dave you are the bomb. :victory:

rjtx667

I got home about 9pm as well... dang traffic in temple and hillsboro was horrible.

I need to find a new route to go home besides 35.

Moving the truck up on the trailer helped... once I got rolling I was golden lol. I could do 60 in overdrive on most hills, and with overdrive off there was no stopping that little 5.2!!! Got to love a strong transmission and 3.92 gears lol. :13:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Toyradio

Looking for a better route myself...I hate Austin and their people. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

workgoats

Quote from: Toyradio on April 29, 2013, 03:10:24 PM
Looking for a better route myself...I hate Austin and their people. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

And you are not even an Aggie...

rjtx667

Quote from: workgoats on April 29, 2013, 08:29:51 PM
And you are not even an Aggie...

I just hate the idiots that can't drive on I-35... Aggies or UT... Texan's or okies... learn to drive and not hit other cars, then I can make it home in 3 hours not 6  :dontknow:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Toyradio

I almost got hit by a big motor coach pulling a box trailer. And for some reason they speak a different language in Austin than in Houston. :icon_scratch: