News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Ram Jam 2013 Events and Activities

Started by ProjectPW, May 09, 2013, 05:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toyradio

Good, cause it's my turn to win one......... :13:

workgoats

Quote from: Toyradio on August 06, 2013, 07:42:14 PM
Good, cause it's my turn to win one......... :13:

I will soon  be cutting the vents in the side.  I do not plan on cutting any Zuke type vents.  You will have to live with the Mopar stuff.

SixGun

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

First one

ProjectM880

Very nice Ron, Remember im not in the running for this one. That one I got last time is kick ass and will hold up for years.

Om another note im doing my best to finish the awards for RamJam and plan to be there. Most likely in the jeep though

taz_man440

Might get some new members and some competition... might wanna make some kind of business cards for the site to pass out to other mopars....
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

workgoats

Still working on it.

Toyradio

ProjectPW

OK guys we are getting close so here is an update on events- I will be bringing some cones, stop watch timers, and marking tape- I am not sure what we will do with them yet but I figure something will happen...... :o
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

ProjectM880

ProjectPW

1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

workgoats

It is two weeks till Ram Jam. I'm busy at work and finishing up the fire pit. Ernest will be at sea for at least a week

We won't have our trucks in the best of shape and we aren't sure how we will get them there.

We will have some good firewood and enough to share.

We will bring a bunch of tools, including welder and torch again. There should be a bunch of people there besides us but we have the best camping area reserved.

Ernest and I plan on getting there Thursday unless the world comes to an end.

SixGun

Toyradio

Not sure what is going to happen with me. I'm starting a new job on Monday. Right now they are working 6 10's. Just have to play it by ear.