News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

I have too many projects........

Started by Toyradio, May 11, 2013, 09:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toyradio

Even though I've recently gotten rid of two trucks, I have projects in various stages of completion. The Suzuki, it runs, drives, and can be wheeled like it is. Needs a rear locker or welded. The Chevy, its almost done. Needs some tweaking and a new starter (maybe). Change fluids and its ready to test. The RC is good to go. Needs a small lift and maybe tires.Car hauler needs to be redecked. Zuke trailer might be useable as it is. Need to load it up and see how it pulls and carries the Zuke. Camper in the back, needs to be scrapped. Oh yea, theres the Dodge in the back. Needs to be finished and wheeled. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

taz_man440

If your giving away, I'll come get the dodge... :dance:
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

Toyradio

Cant give it away.Open to offers, trades, ect ect. 4x4 parts, service/work, guns, tools, ect. It isn't eating or costing me anything. I would like to see it go to someone who could used it. :great:

SixGun

I think Will have proven that he can use it and abuse it very well.   :steeringwheel:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

He ended up with the other project I had. Can't think of a better person to have it.