News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Next RAMCHARGER.NET Get Together

Started by ProjectM880, September 04, 2013, 08:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

I know we just finished RamJam 2013. But Im curious about when the next outing will be. I know some of Yall have said not until the spring and some have said late fall. There are some long trails that we havnt done at Hidden Falls that I would like to try out. But Im open to trying some new places if anyone is interested in a change of locations. But Im still a believer that Hidden falls Offers the most deverses trails.

So what do yall think? Late fall? Spring?

SixGun

Man I would love to go in the cooler months like January through May.  October was nice last year when I went with Ron and Ryan but too soon for me this year.  I really want to try and get the 76 RC going by next summer so I may have to pass this go around.  That money saved might finish it up.  Even though it would kill me to miss an event, I got a craving for bigger trails.   :headbang: 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

rjtx667

Next spring for sure, another this year just depends when and where and how much it cost.

I have a lot on my plate to catch up on. and with all my trucks wanting attention that just adds to the mess  :tard:

I also get to consider that I have 3-4 extra's that want to tag along with me vs just me going, so that plays with my expenses. But if its cooler weather by boys are itching to go camping again in a tent.

I also apparently need to find a new trailer, my brother in law has new plans for the one I was using so that will be fun.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

taz_man440

I would love to make a General Sams run...  no idea when, I just want to get out & play... I do think it needs to be a little cooler when the next run happens....
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

Toyradio

I might be able to make a General Sams or DSO trip. Nothing any farther. Although, we are supposed to have a week off for Thanksgiving and two weeks for Christmas.

trailduster.dave

im in Stanley is a go. After last weekend the RC needs major reconstruction that i have no immediate direction yet. just let me know ,,,, i met some jeep ppl that do hidden falls often so being 20 mins away guess where i will be. we also have a run the 28th this month at Cline Ranch if anyone is interested
24DB Touring Car "Esther"
48NewYorker Coupe "Eleanor"
39Ply Clb Coupe "Lesley"
50Ply Business Coupe
76RC 400/435 60f/70r "DDs Revenge"
77CJ7 D44s 4.56 36s"Stanley"
78TD Stock
79RC "Washer"
79TD "Bob"
85Crewcab 360/nv4500
88Shelby Z 2.2 Turbo 5spd
87Suburban 6dr 454 T400 205 D44f/14 Bolt Dually 4.10

workgoats

Quote from: trailduster.dave on September 09, 2013, 11:19:41 PM
we also have a run the 28th this month at Cline Ranch if anyone is interested

I would love to be able to make it again, but there is just no way to have the Jeep really ready to go unless I rob a bank and quit the job.  And, I'm chicken to go that route.

SixGun

This was posted on RCC and I laughed my ass off.  Would be a fun event going down the Tower at Hidden Falls. A definite helmet event for sure.  :laughing7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-KMsc45lM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on January 08, 2014, 09:54:35 PM
This was posted on RCC and I laughed my ads off.  Would be a fun event going down the Tower at Hidden Falls. A definite helmet event for sure.  :laughing7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-KMsc45lM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Somebody posted this (and a couple of others) over on PittsburghOffroad.com a few days ago.

Brudda... this IS PROOF!

That moonshine is STILL made, in AL...
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

I was just wondering what little Sara-Joeleene was gonna think when she sees her little Barbie-Ann mobile all smashed to shit.   :sign0004:

workgoats

I wonder what the sales guys think about the 14 men, from 30 to 40 years old, standing in line to buy more plastic Jeeps.

SixGun

Quote from: workgoats on January 11, 2014, 07:56:37 AM
I wonder what the sales guys think about the 14 men, from 30 to 40 years old, standing in line to buy more plastic Jeeps.

Stand in line, hell I've already got one picked out.  Shoot it's got a hood scoop and stickers - yeehaw. :laughing7:

30-40 years old, too young for me.  I could say it's for my granddaughters.  I bet you could pick old ones up on the cheap at garage sales or second hand stores like Goodwill and such.  Just ask Ernest to keep an eye out when he's looking for his wife's birthday gift.   :laughing4:

We've just got to do this before Noah's daughter out grows her Barbie PowerWagon and kicks all our butts.