News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

MEMBERS

Started by DODGEBOYS, July 29, 2012, 09:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DODGEBOYS

on RCC Sam allowed people to make dozens of user names as long as they all had a separate email address / it was done mainly to inflate the member numbers to draw in Advertisers to the site / there's thousands of members that have NEVER posted or have only visited the site that once to get the user name / Now l dont know if theres any way on here to control or limit the fake members / it was just a random thought l had 
MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see how much trouble we can get in with RCC

intenseimages

While I know that happened on there, most sites I know of do not allow you to do that and it is severely frowned upon. My vote, for what it is worth, is to only allow one user name per person/IP/etc.

DODGEBOYS

well we got spammers now signing up

this guys [MarianoEni ]  web site is Russian

this guy [ AntoniaI ] web site go,s to a site that teaches you howto not get spammed

this guy [ AnnRuize71 ] site go,s to a New Mexico land scapers site
MOPAR TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see how much trouble we can get in with RCC

SixGun

Damn, that sucks.  I was hoping that Ann was some hot babe gonna teach me desert landscaping.   ;D
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ryan

pir2

Quote from: intenseimages on August 04, 2012, 10:46:21 PM
While I know that happened on there, most sites I know of do not allow you to do that and it is severely frowned upon. My vote, for what it is worth, is to only allow one user name per person/IP/etc.
My vote (if it counts) is the same as Eric's