News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Gathering 2014???

Started by taz_man440, October 27, 2013, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

Was this vehicle drive able when you bought it?  Are you going with the motor as is for now?
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

No, the vehicle was rusted to hell and had a questionable drive train. One of those " It ran fine when I parked it 10 years ago"

When we ( By we I mean noah) did the body swap. he also swapped the drivetrain out of my W200. 318/np435/np208. Which was a sumwhat running drive train  :dontknow: Well it drove on to the trailer and off when i hauled it to noahs.

Who;s knows what will happen.

If we can;t get it done by then I will ride with noah or lance again. Lance needs proper motivation while driving.  :040:

taz_man440

So Eric in other words, you hold his beer when he tries something new?
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

ProjectM880

Quote from: taz_man440 on February 08, 2014, 07:19:15 PM
So Eric in other words, you hold his beer when he tries something new?

Negative, I hold my beer while yelling sarcastic and movational phrazes. "Go Faster" " Go Faster" "Go Faster" " Not Fast Enough" " You Wuss" " Hey slow down i need to update my facebook statis...."

taz_man440

Quote from: ProjectM880 on February 09, 2014, 06:58:12 AM
Negative, I hold my beer while yelling sarcastic and movational phrazes. "Go Faster" " Go Faster" "Go Faster" " Not Fast Enough" " You Wuss" " Hey slow down i need to update my facebook statis...."

I remember those days...  We were in my low rider 4x4 @ shilo & you were sayin " its only a little mud" .. Next thing I know we were hood deep in that mud hole goin back & forward while everyone else was thinking no way he's getting out.  But the old ram showed us all..LOL
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

SixGun

:laughing4: wow

ProjectM880

Quote from: taz_man440 on February 09, 2014, 04:31:21 PM
  I remember those days...  We were in my low rider 4x4 @ shilo & you were sayin " its only a little mud" .. Next thing I know we were hood deep in that mud hole goin back & forward while everyone else was thinking no way he's getting out.  But the old ram showed us all..LOL

I was simpley there to help motivate you to see the full potiential of that Ramcharger  :D

And we proved that it ROCKED  :headbang:

taz_man440

those were the good old days...LOL
Also the last time I seen the old M880 in action... 2004
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

ProjectM880

Quote from: taz_man440 on February 09, 2014, 05:20:34 PM
those were the good old days...LOL
Also the last time I seen the old M880 in action... 2004

I think that was the last time "anyone" has seen it in action  :017:

Might need to work on that

SixGun

Quote from: ProjectM880 on February 09, 2014, 05:25:50 PM
I think that was the last time "anyone" has seen it in action  :017:

Might need to work on that

Looks very different now.  No bed and trimmed fender wells from what I remember.

workgoats

Jared's 30 mph run through the water puddle was pretty neat.  When the plugs were out and he cranked it over reminded me of the huge sprinklers at a golf course.  And, him putting his foot through the floorboard twice trying to stop was kinda neat.

It did stop fine in the water puddle when the engine locked up (full of water).

SixGun

Next time we plan a HF outing, we should look into using the firing range.  I've got a couple of .22 pistols.  I was lucky to get those.  Yolanda hates guns but I finally convinced her to let me get those.  All my arsenal was stolen years ago. Sucks but one of these days.... :evil6:

Toyradio

I would like to go to the range and bust off a few rounds

taz_man440

I always keep my .40 with me.  I'm in...
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

workgoats

Everyone would laugh at my Nambu...