News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Gathering 2014???

Started by taz_man440, October 27, 2013, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

I honestly don;t think we need any fancy names for the "meets". They are just meets, gatherings, etc etc.

But we do need to plan out a date for the next one this spring. So i can plan how many projects I will take apart and not have done by then.

The War Wagon

Quote from: ProjectM880 on December 06, 2013, 10:36:28 PMI honestly don;t think we need any fancy names for the "meets". They are just meets, gatherings, etc etc.

So, "Rama-Jama-Ding-Dong - AVON," is OUT, for the name of our Women's Auxiliary meeting?  :o

Dang... and I'd worked so hard on that one, too...
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

80W150

Quote from: ProjectM880 on December 06, 2013, 10:36:28 PM
So i can plan how many projects I will take apart and not have done by then.

:laughing4:

Quote from: The War Wagon on December 07, 2013, 12:49:32 AM
So, "Rama-Jama-Ding-Dong - AVON," is OUT, for the name of our Women's Auxiliary meeting?  :o

Dang... and I'd worked so hard on that one, too...

That can be the UNofficial name seeing you worked so hard on it Bob. Hate to see work like that go to waste. :laughing7:
Chuck

SixGun

Okay, just one more ...err maybe... :evil6:

RAM-A-THON
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

SixGun

Sorry ... couldn't resist...  :tongue3:

RAMCHARGERS IN THE MIST

Yep ... I'm done

The War Wagon

How 'bout,

ROLLERCOASTER OF LUVVVVV

What in the hell am I thinking of?!?!  :o

SixGun

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on December 07, 2013, 06:24:51 PM
Hmmmm good question  :icon_scratch:

I'm buzzin' on Dayquil... and now I have the munchies...

SixGun

ProjectM880

80W150

Chuck

SixGun

Just be careful to dodge the oilwells and cattle in the back yard.   :035:

workgoats

Here are some of my thoughts on the parks that I know anything at all about:

Although I live in College Station, I have not yet been to our local off road park.  Several guys I know go there fairly regularly but I don't think we can plan a meet there.  They are not always open and I don't think it is big enough for us to be happy if it is open.

I like to go to General Sam's in Huntsville but some of our guys will feel that they have driven a long ways to not have any hills or rocks.  Plus there is that the mud washes off rather easily.

Shiloh Ridge is a great place.  Has a bunch of hills but I can't stay out of the mud and there is still mud on stuff that has been removed from my red truck and welded on the yellar truck.

I thought Cline ranch was a great place.  Trails were not destroyed by other idiots.  We did that ourselves...  I don't know how it is as it is managed now but we can find out from James or some of the other local guys.

I would love to go to Padre Island but we would need confirmation on what kind of vehicles can be driven there.

80W150

Providing I can even make it it wouldn't matter to me. As long as the company is good, beer is cold (after driving playtime is over of course) and I don't have to be armed to keep from being abducted by the cartel I'm good. Wait, that's west Texas isn't it?  ;) Meh, can't be much different than running around in Detroit.  ;D
Chuck

trailduster.dave

Shiloh is out of the question. i STILL have that crap on my 79 TD from RJ09. for me of course Hidden Falls is a 20 min trip. Cline ranch is good and is 2 miles from my other house. there are trails that have not ben "driven" per say. i was there a few months back with some of those jeep guys and i was seeing trails that needed to be ... broke in. BUT i will go with the flow ..... i will HAVE to just take time off work to go. days off have been few and far between lately. ALSO i will have my house some what ready for visitors sometimes in mid Feb. busy busy ... i have done nothing to my RC but of course Stanley is ready anytime...

also we must have "beer and cigarettes"

forever in search of that RIGHT 39 Plymouth
24DB Touring Car "Esther"
48NewYorker Coupe "Eleanor"
39Ply Clb Coupe "Lesley"
50Ply Business Coupe
76RC 400/435 60f/70r "DDs Revenge"
77CJ7 D44s 4.56 36s"Stanley"
78TD Stock
79RC "Washer"
79TD "Bob"
85Crewcab 360/nv4500