News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Computer question

Started by 80W150, November 07, 2013, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

80W150

Ok, so when I go to attach a pic and hit "browse" and pull up my pics folder, not all the folders show up in there but when I just go in through the "start" icon it will bring all the folders up. (hope this isn't too confusing) Anybody know why it isn't playing nice? I have other pics I could be posting but can't get to them through "browse" on here. (does it on RCC too)
Chuck

The War Wagon

That's why I either use Photobucket (to store my own - makes posting easier), OR... I left click on another picture, click "copy image location," and steal it and bring it HERE... 
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

I am gonna assume that you are using a computer instead of a phone.  I had some problems when I had to reboot all my software after a malware situation.  It took some time and a program to get my windows version completely up to date.  I also use windows update on occasion but it is slower to catch everything and even worse trying to download it piece by piece. 

It is time to consider a new or at least newer computer for me but it's just not in my nature to trash what works hence a 91 RAM with TB non-magnum motor.  LOL
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

joemouton

It could be that the system on these website just doesn't recognize the file or folder. If its embedded in folder after folder after folder that may be an issue. I usually just put all the pictures in one folder on my desktop that I want to use and then either relocate them if they were moved or delete them if they were copied. 
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd