News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Comedic threads

Started by The War Wagon, November 19, 2013, 11:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The War Wagon

We've ALL seen those threads somewhere with GREAT comedic value - the Canadian thread on the Oriental neighbor's EPIC shed build; the guy with the UGLY girlfriend posing by his ride, etc.

I figured we needed a place to post some of our own, so here's my initial offering - from Pittsburgh Off-road.com.  A man, and his Lil' red truck, and thank goodness, it AIN'T a Dodge he's blaspheming!  :tongue3:

http://pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?21367-Little-Red

The winch mounting ONLY gets "better"...  :o
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

chau8238

That's a nice truck, I'd love to have it!   :violent1:

Anyways, I'll post up some threads if I come across any, but all of the ones I know are at least 2+ years old now and dead.

80W150

Oh wow. Speechless. The winch...... After I get back from beer hunting, err, deer hunting, up north I'll have to see if Michigan has any sort of off road sites. Silver Lake is the big thing here. See people destroy their rigs in very unique ways. :laughing7:
Chuck

chau8238

Silver Lake dunes, Twisted Trails, etc....there's quite a few nice places up there for wheeling.  Also, there's Greatlakes4x4 and another forum that caters to Michigan mainly and I'm sure there's some stupid shit on there.

SixGun

I just have to hear it one more time, "Sweet Monkey Jesus!"   :lol_hitting:

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on November 20, 2013, 09:41:17 PM
I just have to hear it one more time, "Sweet Monkey Jesus!"   :lol_hitting:

:laughing4:  I talked to THAT guy today (my mechanic), and told him that I sent Mike's Hard Lemonade onto the keyboard when I read that!   :o  Just not a word combo one EXPECTS to encounter when reading a 4wd thread!

SixGun

I laughed so hard that I had tears.  He honestly thought some of the pot shots at him were cudos.  "Best build thread ever"  "Come build my winch mount"  "Yeah -great way to keep mud out of the exhaust"  He took them all in good stride and never struck back or got defensive.  I would have thrown a few F bombs at least.  Hey now, that would make a great smilie - F bomb exploding.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

The War Wagon

Quote from: SixGun on November 21, 2013, 04:57:02 PMHey now, that would make a great smilie - F bomb exploding.

Ta da.