News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by SixGun, December 23, 2013, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

The wife and I just want to wish all you guys a safe and happy holiday.  Hope you get to spend some time with your family.

We are taking a little trip to see my side of the family this year.  Two of our kiddos are going with us. My folks host a Christmas eve party every year and there is usually a big turn out. This year is a little special since my Dad was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is starting radiation therapy in January. He is in his late 70s and recently starting to show the early signs of Parkinson's.  It's hard to envision him in a deteriorated state as he has always been a pillar of strength all these years. Looks like 2014 is gonna be a rough one.

Keep your families close at heart.  Merry Christmas

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

crazzywolfie

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays.

hopefully your father pulls through. i know everyone seems to be getting older and diagnosed with stuff. my grandparents on my dads side i think are in there late 70's or early 80's and in the last 5 years or so my my grand father has had a stroke and then diagnosed with Alzheimer's. from the conversations i have had with him he said it sucks not being able to remember things. kind of surprisingly enough my grand mother doesn't seem to be doing too bad even tho she still smokes :icon_scratch:.

The War Wagon

A Blessed Christmas to all y'all as well.  Enjoy your 70 degree sunshine there in TX!  Nothing says "Christmas" like palmettos and/or cactus!  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

80W150

Merry Christmas to everybody. Prayers sent for your dad SG, your grandpa as well Woflie. To anyone traveling, safe travels.
Chuck

The War Wagon

... NEVER... go FULL Christmas...   :o

:o :o
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

Toyradio

I would like to take the time to wish all of you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :dance:

USOffRoad

I simply want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope that everyone enjoys their time with family and friends and that your travels are safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ-e3_31sdM
Brad Galbraith
U.S. Off Road
www.usoffroad.us

Viper Winches ~ Sirius LED Lights

80W150

Quote from: The War Wagon on December 24, 2013, 08:35:07 AM
... NEVER... go FULL Christmas...   :o

:o :o

What the????????? Bob, where do you come up with this stuff?  ;) :laughing7:
Chuck