News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Old topic, new thought...

Started by workgoats, January 11, 2014, 07:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

I haven't forgotten about it but since I've been strapped for cash the last week or two it got put on a back burner.  I work on it some tonight and see if I can make it look like I want.

There are some vehicle issues too.  That will be posted on the Willy Replica thread.

workgoats

Ok, here's my newest idea.  What do you think about this one?

rjtx667

What about

Ramcharger.net
Off the road, not off the shelf

:13:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

It's 10 degrees colder here this morning than my sister-in-law in the mountains of Colorado.  I should have a chance to work on another one after work.  I won't be doing anything outside or even in the garage...

Billy Ram

Quote from: workgoats on March 03, 2014, 06:17:06 AM
It's 10 degrees colder here this morning than my sister-in-law in the mountains of Colorado.  I should have a chance to work on another one after work.  I won't be doing anything outside or even in the garage...
I hear ya! Just too cold to do anything!!
1999 Dakota Sport 4X4. 3.9 Magnum, auto, 3:92 gears.

Toyradio

I need it to warm up and stop raining. My yard is so soft I can't get in the back to move things around or do anything. Come on spring

The War Wagon

Quote from: Toyradio on March 09, 2014, 10:21:09 AM
I need it to warm up and stop raining. My yard is so soft I can't get in the back to move things around or do anything. Come on spring

I could send you snow - we had some last night, and more expected Wednesday!  :tard:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!