News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

www.texasoffroadranch.com/

Started by ProjectM880, February 02, 2014, 09:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectM880

http://www.texasoffroadranch.com/

Have any of yall been there before? Looks to be alot bigger than General Sams. They even have some rock crawling areas

taz_man440

Not been there, but its not far from general Sams...  I would be willing to bet the only rocks were trucked in..LOL
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

Toyradio

I haven't been there, but would be willing to check it out. :dance:

taz_man440

Skip, guess we need to make a day run & go check it out then.... maybe wait till this crazy cold weather straightens up...
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

ProjectM880

Apparently the place was a old stip mine fore gravel and rocks. And they say they did set up the rock obstacles. Might be a cool place to check out. If yall go take lots of pictures and let us know how the place is.

SixGun

Btw Eric, on the subject of pics, who was the photographer for the HF trip you guys just took. I saw them on FB but what about the guys on here. Lots of great pics!
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

ProjectM880

Quote from: SixGun on February 03, 2014, 07:52:03 AM
Btw Eric, on the subject of pics, who was the photographer for the HF trip you guys just took. I saw them on FB but what about the guys on here. Lots of great pics!

I took pictures, and Noah took video and Some Pictures. It was a good trip lots of fun. I will post pictures when I get back home in a another week and a half. but feel free to take them from FB and Post them here. I just can't access FB on my rig computer.

workgoats

I've been close by but never driven that part of the road they are on.  Size is basically exactly the same as General Sam's, 700 acres vs 705 acres.