News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

New guy...New toy

Started by murfman, February 15, 2014, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murfman

I just joined this site, I've been a member on RCC for a while, as well as many other boards.  I just purchased my 5th Ramcharger, I now currently own 2 of them a rust free roller 1978, and my newest a Green 2000 5.2 powered Mexican Rammy  I have to go pick it up in Cali in 2 weeks, It needs some cosmetics, touch up some paint issues, replace the top of the dash etc..  Not sure yet which way I'm going to go with it, lift it, lower it, or convert it to 4 WD... One way or the other I'm stoked as I've wanted one since I heard about them back in 1999

SixGun

I think you and Ryan are gonna be besties.  Lol :great:

How about some pics of the 78.  :13:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Toyradio

The War Wagon

6" of lift with 36" mudders, and you'll be GTG!!!  :steeringwheel:

Welcome aboard!
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

murfman

Here is my current 78

My old 77

My old 81 TrailDuster

My old 79

SixGun

What do you do with all those great toys.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

murfman

My first one got totalled by a drunk driver back in 1987, I sold my 79 on Ebay back in 1999, and I sold the Trail Duster to a friend of mine back in 01, it was still kicking around the area last summer but was getting pretty weathered. (Actually Studie from these forums had it for sale last Spring/Summer) I bought my latest 78 last spring out of Idaho, and have been collecting parts for it (5.9 Magnum, NV4500,NP205, Dana 60's) but may sell it now that I bought the 2000. (Same buddy that bought my TD is interested)  I am also stretching my TJ 15" this Summer and putting a LJ tub on it along with a 5.9 Magnum, a box 4 rocks doubler, and a 241OR transfer case.  My 1999 Ram is stuck in body shop purgatory but should be finished this spring as well

rjtx667

good luck on getting the 2000 going.

yours is a slt so it already has a lot of features mine did not. Mine looked a lot better in the pics than it did in person lol.

I just got a pm from rcc about someone in TX that just got one at an auction too, guess they are popping up a lot right now, wonder why.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

ProjectPW

Awesome trucks.... you have excellent taste  :great:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

murfman

It's alive!!  Had a few hiccups along the way, but it drives nice with the 2500 suspension, smooth and stable  Engine is nice and strong, its ready to pull a house...

rjtx667

cool you got the cummins going in it. I love my striker 408 in mine, but my 05 cummins is a pulling beast!!!!

granted the cummins can't keep up with the RamCharger either lol
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins