News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Tired of humans

Started by joemouton, February 18, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemouton

So I had found a Ramcharger on line that I wanted to buy for my brother. He really likes mine and has been saying that he wants an old car. The one I found needed some work, but with a tune up I was assured that it should run well and pass all state requirements. So the punk ass kid that was selling it supposedly ran it out of gas and now it wouldn't start. He wanted 900 I offered him 600 because it wasn't running and he didn't know why. So we came to an agreement 675 delivered to my door. Well his trailer broke and he wasn't able to bring the truck last night as agreed. I asked my brother to text him an hour ago and the a*****e sold it to someone else. So pissed off right now. I am not mad that he is a piece of crap, I am upset because my brother really wanted the truck. What a freaking piece of crap. I hate people.
84 RC AW100 360/727 4wd

SixGun

Let's go beat him up.   :violent1:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

The War Wagon

You want that I should send Frankie, Tic-Tac, and Three Fingers Vinny over, to teach da' punk some respect?

Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

80W150

What a world class turd. Grab your hammerfor and pay him a visit....
Chuck

Gohot

Come on, you figured it would be an easy fix most likely, you offered him half. Now turn it around and your brother is selling the RC to someone offering him half.... same scenario, and a last minute better deal comes around or that guy who said he would give you $X if you ever wanted to sell it... bingo you get at least close to what you wanted... who's gonn'a turn it down ? RC's are a dime a dozen, most less than 2K, and are gas hogs and really not daily driver material.  My B250 Van gets better mileage..... So anyway, don't be too galled over it, but yea, a phone call would have been courtesy, but many don't want the confrontation and skip it..... natural, not nice, but natural. YOU'LL find something for your Bro, don't get hasty, it'll come around... it's spring you know, selling time....

Skwerly

Best to deal with adults on deals like that. 

The War Wagon

Quote from: Skwerly on April 22, 2014, 09:24:16 AM
Best to deal with adults on deals like that.

Speaking of PEOPLE, when did YOU get here?!?!  :o

And... it's ABOUT time! :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!