News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Custom skid plate

Started by workgoats, March 15, 2014, 11:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

workgoats

I know every thing I have is custom, but anyone want this shod plate?

It was built to fit an 82 RC. Scratches came from my red truck at hidden falls. Make an offer. Any offer.

I owe Richard and Ryan. I guess they get first pick.

workgoats

If Richard or Ryan are not interested, I have a taker...

SixGun

Is that the corner piece for the gas tank?  If so, I already have one. But thanks for the offer Ron.  :039:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

workgoats

No, this is a skid plate I built to protect the transfer case after I busted one in 2009.  It attaches to the transmission cross member and goes to the frame on both sides.  If the 203 hangs down any lower than the 208 it might not fit.  It also wouldn't be so useful under the iron 203 as opposed to the aluminum 208.

SixGun

Okay.  I actually have 2 skid plates right now.  Noah wants one of them.  Thanks though :icon_salut:

rjtx667

I have one, but it does not fit because someone jacked up my exhaust and put it in the way of the skid plate on the 93.

Gonna have to figure out something soon. :icon_scratch:
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

workgoats

okay guys, it's going to Eric and Noah and they can put it on whatever...

ProjectPW

Quote from: workgoats on March 19, 2014, 09:17:25 PM
okay guys, it's going to Eric and Noah and they can put it on whatever...

wooohooo...more dodge parts....custom is all the better!
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

ProjectM880

Ron, we Will have to figure out a time when i can pick up this skid plate and the 78 grill from ernie.

workgoats

Quote from: ProjectM880 on April 06, 2014, 02:12:03 PM
Ron, we Will have to figure out a time when i can pick up this skid plate and the 78 grill from ernie.
I have Richard's transmission sitting in my garage too.  He would probably like to have it headed closer to him too.

Maybe in a week or two we can meet somewhere and all have some supper...

SixGun

That's a good idea Ron.  San Marcos isn't too far and I'd like to see Noah's shop and of course the progress on both of their trucks. Just an idea.  If not, I don't mind going to college station. Lately, I've been off on Tue and Sat. Usually off by 3pm on Fridays.

workgoats

When we get past this weekend we should be able to set a date we can live with.  There's too much going on this weekend to even think about it... :tongue3:

SixGun

No doubt.  But would like to meet up.  Feels like forever since I've seen you guys. Cant wait to see some more Wheelin' pics from Easter trip.