News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

NEW VENDOR: Engo Winches

Started by USOffRoad, March 18, 2014, 07:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USOffRoad

U.S. Off Road is proud to announce Engo as the newest addition to our recovery winch lineup. Engo provides a great value and has been rated as such by Four Wheeler magazine.  http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/129-1107-massive-multi-winch-shootout/

The President, Drew Aho, was the COO and Director of Mile Marker winches (a company his father started) so he knows something about winches.

"For over 25 years he proudly served the needs of off-road and 4X4 enthusiasts meeting the demands of the off road industry with passion and professionalism. Enjoying the same entrepreneur spirt as his father, he pioneered power steering pump driven hydraulic winches, designed the winch kits for the HMMWV (Military Hummer) and has designed and developed many winch products that have forever changed the winch industry. Having provided winch solutions personally himself in 27 countries, he understands the wide needs of the winch users everywhere and has facilitated a wide array of products under the ENGO brand. Our products are manufactured taking in mind the need of our clients for an effective, reliable, safe, innovative and attractive solution to best serve the diverse needs of the industry worldwide."

Engo offers a line of recovery winches from 3000 to 16,000lbs in addition to winch accessories, LED lights, bumpers and winch mounts. Winches start at $333.00.

Please visit our store to view the Engo line of products.  http://usoffroad.us/store/engo

Brad Galbraith
U.S. Off Road
www.usoffroad.us

Viper Winches ~ Sirius LED Lights

SixGun

#4 overall in the fourwheeler.com winch shootout and some honorable mentions is not bad for the price.  I believe it was voted best value.

You guys should read the article on the winch shootout.  There's some surprising results.

Looks like a good line of winches to carry. I will definitely keep it in mind when the time comes for my build.   :13:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket