News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Mindy lots of pics (my 98 ram)

Started by Dracen, April 08, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracen

More than likely one f the newer Rams thats being turned into a wheelin rig and Daily driver. But figured I might as well post it here as well as over on RCC seeing as how I'm in TX and all. and most of you seam to be in the same area.

Specs:
98 ram 1500 4x4 5.9 (360) auto century canopy
33" mud tires
Fully blacked out
Custom one off headlights I built no others out have the green lighting
52mm thefastman.com throttle body
24 lb injectors
185 thermostat
E3 platinum plugs
8mm plug wires
Custom center seat replacement with 12" pioneer sub
1200 2 ohm amp
Blue tooth head unit
All bulds inside cab are green led
Green led mood lighting
Dyed most interior gloss black
Satin black exterior (helps when I need to repaint from major dent repair or scratch cover up...don't see a reason not to look nice)
Stock aluminum rims in satin black
35w hid low beam
55w hid high beam
55w hid fog lights
All other lights led

Still to come
Custom 5" lift with 18+" fox coilover shocks and long arm cusp.
36" swamped sxs (just like my last black truck)
Bumpers with fender mods
Rock sliders
Roll cage
Lots more custom touches.

Dracen

more pics

Dracen

more...

Looks like the same pic twice...LOL Fixed

O yah and I used the stock cup holders in my custom center console. and the flip down might not show in some of the pics but it's now black as well.... interior is also going fully black and green accents.

Dracen

more...LOL Last pic is what she looked like when I got her.

Dracen

pics are having problems uploading guess I'll upload lots more later.

SixGun

Might need to resize your pics.
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Dracen

Forgot they are so big lol phone pics

Dracen

Well changed out the 820 watt 2 channel amp for a mono block 1100 watt with a 2.2 fardid cap. Still not able to get the sub to hit like it should I think the head unit is not working right. It keeps putting the amp in protection mode.

Installed a new one piece black grill and nodded the emblem to be green. Turned out really cool.  Still need to put in the intake gasket set I got and port and polish it while I'm at it... Then figure out rock sliders and lift. Then it will be time to finish the custom hood scoop I have been working on for years...lol and then...... The list keeps growing like normal.
Modify message

rjtx667

1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Dracen

Thanks man... One of these days I will be able to finish it into my dream of a modern style ram changer like your only mine has the extra quad door and I'm thinking that I will use bucket seats throughout. And as of right ow I'm trying to figure out how to leave the canopy as removable so it could go topless. But will need to reinforce the full thing because I will be cutting out the front wall window area.

Dracen

Well the plenum gasket was pretty much toast so yesterday I toke her apart and sense I was already in there I toke the time to gasket match port and polish the full intake.  Now I need to either find a set of headers or build a set..... So anyone that has a set of magnum 360 headers let me know. Then maybe later a set of heads... Lol then a tuner

rjtx667

I have a set of shorties, only issue is that the driver side has a leak in the collector and I have not found anyone that is able to fix it.

On my truck I have some long tube pacesetters. they are nice and seem to work good without  many problems, but had to re-do the whole exhaust for that and to go larger.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Dracen

Quote from: rjtx667 on May 17, 2014, 09:13:31 PM
I have a set of shorties, only issue is that the driver side has a leak in the collector and I have not found anyone that is able to fix it.

On my truck I have some long tube pacesetters. they are nice and seem to work good without  many problems, but had to re-do the whole exhaust for that and to go larger.

that's the reason I'm looking for shorties. As far as the leak goes can't it just be welded?

rjtx667

its on the inside where the 4 pipes come together, so you will either have to cut the flange off and weld it back on, or do something else.

I will try to get a pic later.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

Dracen

cool I would be interested in the challenge.