News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Mindy lots of pics (my 98 ram)

Started by Dracen, April 08, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracen

Wsll other than an oil change nothing has happened other than driving the tires off of her.

Dont know if i mentioned i got the windows tinted all the way around... 20% except for the brow which i went 5% limo dark.

crazzywolfie

you can do an oil change on both my vehicles. both of them are due for an oil change. i got a case of oil and 2 filters waiting in the basement.

Dracen

Lol oil change is one think i try not to be late on but every dodge i have owned tends to get pissy if they ar pampered to much beat on it and they purr like a kitten. Buut treat it right,lme regular oil changes and fix all the drips and leaks and next thing you know she will only run on premium fuel and royal purple motor oil.

Dracen

well I got new shoes for mindy this last week. (5) 33 12.5 x 15's wrangler MTR Kevlar on 15 x 10 steelie rims all for a grand total of $850.... wow is this combo wide. they stick out 4+ from the fenders... Looking at lift kits now to stop the rub when I hit a bump while turning. I'm thinking about a 3" lift for her this time instead of the 5" lift I had on the other black ram.. I'm leaning towards building most of it but I'm not sure I have the time so I might just go cheap and fast for now. just adding in the drop pitman arm and steering cross brace for added insurance.

any advice on joining steel to fiberglass? I'm hoping for as little filler as I can get.

SixGun

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

Dracen

not repair mod.... I'm going to be joining the bed and cab/canopy as one making it pretty much a Ramcharger with the club cab doors.

Dracen

here is a quick photoshop of what my dream is.

Dracen

Well the motor has been rebuilt...  put in the 3" body lift... 35" tires should go on this next week... new grill is also on. pics will come once the wheels are on.

the motor is just a factory rebuild for now... money just been to tight and had to get it done.