News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

RCC Down

Started by rjtx667, August 27, 2012, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elwenil

Lol, I don't think I would be a moderator much longer if I stickied a post like that.  Under the guise of the site going down and wanting everyone to regroup somewhere to exchange news on the site I think you guys can get sway with putting the word out.  As a moderator of RCC, I sort of represent the site and I doubt the owners would enjoy me promoting a competing site on their forum.  Now maybe one of the other mods might sticky it for you but I sort of doubt it for the same reasons I stated.  With RCC going down for a few days I think you can sort of slip in under the radar with a post but until RCC is really abandoned i don't want to jeopardize my position there.
1988 Ramcharger-Mil-Spec AW450 Project-318EFI-NP435 4 speed-NP205 Transfer Case-Front & Rear Dana 60s-Braden Wormdrive Front Winch
I do not like shortcuts.  Any job worth doing is worth doing right.
Lex Talionis

rjtx667

I agree, we don't want to cause issues between RCC and here. There is still lots of useful information there and lots of people we all like.

we can just keep growing this and the word will spread.
1935 Dodge KC Truck
1991 &1993 RamCharger
2000 RamCharger
2005 Cummins

REB

Hey gang, just registered, glad to be at the top of the pyrimid ( haha) and thanks to Mopar daddy, he turned me onto this site.    Ever get that frame off the trailer.  Pass on the word ramcharger.net its ALIVE     :great:

mopar_daddy

I threw up a post about RC.net in the open board on RCC. I am waiting to see how long it or I last on there :laughing7:
91 RC 6 plus" lift,5.9 mag,456s,x over.
79 RC fully tubed front to back.Walker E glass,37s
83 W crew,cummins(soon 2 b Ramburban)
85 long box PR 12-14" lift on 40" Boggers
93/99 mutant dakota R/T (monster dakota)
98 Dakota R/T my DD
Many 60s mopar muscle cars

mopar_daddy

Wow funny I never see more than 6 guest viewing just checked after the previous post and there are 19  :headbang: Let's see if they have the balls to join.
91 RC 6 plus" lift,5.9 mag,456s,x over.
79 RC fully tubed front to back.Walker E glass,37s
83 W crew,cummins(soon 2 b Ramburban)
85 long box PR 12-14" lift on 40" Boggers
93/99 mutant dakota R/T (monster dakota)
98 Dakota R/T my DD
Many 60s mopar muscle cars

crazzywolfie

Quote from: mopar_daddy on October 28, 2012, 11:10:57 PM
Wow funny I never see more than 6 guest viewing just checked after the previous post and there are 19  :headbang: Let's see if they have the balls to join.
considering what time you posted it and the fact that is was Sunday i would guess it would last a bit longer than if you posted it throughout the week during business hours  :13:.

Gohot

Elwinil & DODGEBOYS, I recognize from there, and mopar_daddy, I ought to recognize you too, but it seems vague to me. But good to be here no matter what goes on over there. After all it's us members who make the place ultimately.

Gohot

Ya know what...... I think I recognize almost ALL of ya'all :laughing7: :wave: :icon_salut: :victory:

80W150

'Bout time you got over here!!!!!!! ;) :victory:
Chuck

SixGun

Looks like a case of Deja Vu....
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

crazzywolfie

it seams like it works fine now. i occasionally have issues with my router so it is difficult to tell whether i an having router issues or a website is down.

SixGun

At first I thought it was my computer and I rebooted several times with the same results.  I didn't have any problems with any other sites though.  Probably at most lasted an hour.  I don't know if anyone ever looks at how many guests there are but I do.  Usually 2 or 3 max.  They started rising from 3 going gradually up to 13.  It suddenly dropped to 10 and I checked RCC and it was up.  Guests quickly went down to 2. 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket