News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Got CATALOGUE?

Started by The War Wagon, April 29, 2014, 07:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazzywolfie

Dracen

Quote from: The War Wagon on May 06, 2014, 02:13:42 PM
OFF to the throne room!   :tongue3:

I guess I'm just happy to get ANYTHING that's exclusively Gen.1 Dodge in the mail.  What I'm REALLY kicking myself over, is giving all my old 4Wheeler and Offroad magazines from the late '80's/1990 to my kid brother!!!  What I wouldn't give to have THEM back, and all their tech articles on those newfangled Ramchargers back in the day!!!  :-\

Remind me to check my magazine collection next week  (I'm out of town) and I might have  a lot of them from 88 up to about 08.... I think anyway and if so there yours if you want them just pay shipping..... Makes room for the wife's books. I simply have not looked back at any of them but maybe twice.   Now I'll simply look at years and number of magazines total and send all of them.... No picking through them.... Lol I believe I even have two copies of the one where FCC wrote a 7 page section on rc upgrades with members truck pics.

The War Wagon

Quote from: Dracen knights on May 10, 2014, 01:02:23 AM
Remind me to check my magazine collection next week  (I'm out of town) and I might have  a lot of them from 88 up to about 08.... I think anyway and if so there yours if you want them just pay shipping..... Makes room for the wife's books. I simply have not looked back at any of them but maybe twice.   Now I'll simply look at years and number of magazines total and send all of them.... No picking through them.... Lol I believe I even have two copies of the one where FCC wrote a 7 page section on rc upgrades with members truck pics.

AWESOME!  Now to hope you live in western PA!!!  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!