News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

anybody a gamer?

Started by taz_man440, May 30, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taz_man440

I'm not a gamer, but I have been playing a game called INGRESS. Anybody else into this stuff?  This game gets you out of the house & around town to historical monuments, art, & interesting stuff.  Just curious if anyone else is into this stuff...
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

ProjectM880

Never heard of it. what is it all about? Is it on your phone? What do you do?

The War Wagon

I did my gaming the OLD fashioned way, in the '80's.  Dice, screen, books, and a good imagination!

That, and the occasional "Monty HAUL" scenario helped...  :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

crazzywolfie

never played that before but i usually don't play new or online games. i usually just play vintage games. sometimes i will shoot a game of pool. i should really practice pool at home more so that i can clean table at my buddies place. i got a good slate table and my buddy has a cheap pressboard pool table that is smaller and easier to play on.

SixGun

Quote from: crazzywolfie on May 30, 2014, 10:28:24 PM
never played that before but i usually don't play new or online games. i usually just play vintage games. sometimes i will shoot a game of pool. i should really practice pool at home more so that i can clean table at my buddies place. i got a good slate table and my buddy has a cheap pressboard pool table that is smaller and easier to play on.

Hey that's not a pool table. Thats a coffee table.

Rack em  :hello:
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

taz_man440

Well guys.. Ingress is kinda like capture the flag... The re are these things called "portals" & 2 teams.. Both teams fight to capture the portals & keep em in their control..  Most portals are at some historical spot or an art statue ect.  Its really an addicting game. There are as many levels of play as you want to go for.... Start out @ 1 & work your way up....

www.Ingress.com   

Only available to android phones right now.... Sorry if your the oddball with an I phone....lol
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project

crazzywolfie

lol. no iphone here. i hate apple products in general.
Quote from: SixGun on May 31, 2014, 06:10:31 AM
Hey that's not a pool table. Thats a coffee table.

Rack em  :hello:
lol. it is under the cover at the bottom right corner of that picture. it is the reason we got the furniture setup the way it is. got to keep it out of the pool tables way.

workgoats

I play spades, hearts, dominoes and moon.