News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Engo 50" LED Overstock Sale

Started by USOffRoad, May 31, 2014, 09:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USOffRoad

If you have been itching for a 50" monster LED light this is your chance! I worked a deal with Engo to offer special pricing on their 50" EP-Series 288W LED Light Bars (18,600 Lumens!). They are temporarily overstocked and want to move some of these.

You will NOT find these priced better no matter where you look, only U.S. Off Road has these at the special price.

Engo supplies lights for several major private labels that I can not name, their light products are their number one seller.

The deal I made is that I wouldn't post the price here and I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't post it back here as well. Typically the absolute minimum they allow these lights to be sold no matter who sells them is $599.99, but not today.

Check them out and view the special pricing here: http://usoffroad.us/store/sale-depot/engo-50-led

Sale runs until June 8th. No coupon code needed.

Brad Galbraith
U.S. Off Road
www.usoffroad.us

Viper Winches ~ Sirius LED Lights

The War Wagon

DANG!!!  Why couldn't these be on sale at tax refund time?!?! :'(

That's an AWESOME deal though!
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

For that money it better light up Mars. 
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

crazzywolfie

It probably would Richard. LED light technology has come a long way and you can get some good lights for a lot cheaper and they use a fraction of the power.

ProjectM880

These lights are pretty amazing. Ive seen them several time at Hidden Falls on Jeeps and they literally light up the whole park.

They are so bright it looks like UFO;s going down the trails and up the hills.

Defiantly Cool  :thumbsup:

Furyschild

We're I work we sell same size for $545 shipped , so we're is the deal?