News:

Your new home for car and truck enthusiast to share, learn, and brag.

Main Menu

Got Tractor?

Started by SixGun, June 06, 2014, 11:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixGun

I don't know what a Ford Fergesun System is but its in a tractor. Lots of attachments and a trailer too. The same little ole lady is selling it. Her grandson is the go between.

Tom 1-210-818-6360
"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crocket

SixGun

Here's some of the attachments I saw. There at least 3 of those augers/ post hole diggers.  This is just a sample. There were more. Don't ask me what they are.  Just thought was cool.

The War Wagon

Ugggh... the Amish would look at that and say, "Geez, that stuff is ANCIENT!"   :tongue3:
Restoring/building a War Wagon - good advice ALWAYS welcome!

SixGun

Quote from: The War Wagon on June 07, 2014, 12:04:35 PM
Ugggh... the Amish would look at that and say, "Geez, that stuff is ANCIENT!"   :tongue3:

I think that either someone that could use it might score a good deal or someone restoring them or yard art. I thought it was cool and I know nothing about tractors.

fal308

SixGun

I'm curious what they are worth.  After reading the article, it sounds pretty old. There was a considerable amount of attachments laying around this small field. The grandson said it should bring $2000 easy. Been keeping in contact with the grandmother. Real nice lady and a beautiful property near the infamous scenic loop road, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and the Dominion. The Dominion is where many of the Spurs players call home and some celebrities.  Nice little slice of hill country just outside the city limits. Heading back out today to pick up some odds and ends I saw on my last adventure there.

ProjectPW

ford.....ain't worth squat  :dontknow: ......  :tongue3:
1979 W150 "TOP HAND", and way to many other mopars!

SixGun

My last trip back there, she said it was a '49.  Its no John Deere, but I bet its worth more. :dontknow:

taz_man440

probably worth more in scrap....   
2006 Dodge quad cab - Cool Vanilla
2012 Durango w/ HEMI
1982 Ramcharger project